z

Young Writers Society

The Field Trip DT

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:47 pm
AlmondEyes says...

I still need to post. Who all should I put in it besides Victor? Everyone?
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:50 pm
KingLucifer says...

Asher and Jaylee maybe, I would have liked to see Amazon's thoughts to Jaylee's grumpyness earlier.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

43 Reviews

Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:02 pm
AlmondEyes says...

Alright. Is anyone else posting anytime soon? It usually takes me a while when I work on a post.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:07 pm
Jonathan says...

I posted something today I called it green smoke it may not be very good but I gave it my best shot.
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:12 pm
Auxiira says...

um, jordin, off topic.
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

43 Reviews

Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:55 pm
AlmondEyes says...

I'm working on my post now, and looking over the previous posts, I've realized that Ment also put in his post that Cookie's character, Emily is going to lead them out, so i'll just have my character lead them back in :/

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:29 pm
FermentingFruit says...

janika wrote:I'm working on my post now, and looking over the previous posts, I've realized that Ment also put in his post that Cookie's character, Emily is going to lead them out, so i'll just have my character lead them back in :/

I was just going off of coco's post.
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:57 pm
Craz says...

I'm gone for one 1 1/2 days, and I get 74 notifications...
Anyways, I have no idea what to do for my post because apparently Percy can teleport, because first he was leaving Ash's room, then he was outside talking to Emily, then he was back in his room with Dan, then he was in the game room with Emily and the guys and now he's outside for dinner. So I'm probably going to just have to have Percy eating his food with everyone else and skip the in- between. T^T
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:37 am
ChocoCookie says...

@janika : I'm going to make this clear. Akara will lead the girls out and Emily will help them back in. I hope this is clear. There was some confusion between coco's post and mine. But when he mentioned it in the post, we meant that Emily will lead them back in.

This is the plan. No more changes, please.
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

43 Reviews

Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:41 pm
AlmondEyes says...

Cookie, I know what the plan was. I didn't change anything. From the posts I read, everyone was posting that Emily was leading them out. I was crystal clear on the plan.

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:51 pm
ChocoCookie says...

Okay. I guess everyone didn't really read Ment's post.
Guys!
Please, don't confuse yourselves. It seems that there's a slight confusion on the Emily-Akara sneaking out/in plan. Please read.

ChocoCookie wrote:@janika : I'm going to make this clear. Akara will lead the girls out and Emily will help them back in. I hope this is clear. There was some confusion between coco's post and mine. But when he mentioned it in the post, we meant that Emily will lead them back in.

This is the plan. No more changes, please.

FermentingFruit wrote:Dibs!
Also, I think Akara should lead the girls out, and have Emily bring them back, because Akara won't be with the rest of them at that time ;)

I hope this is clear. Never mind now, Janika, you can go ahead and plan the sneaking out for girls. Let's stick to this as we decided before. ^^ ;D

Sorry if I was being mean. DD: I'm usually not like that.
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:23 pm
*coco says...

Hey guys! Apologies for not posting in a while. I've had to take on extra shifts at work and by the time I'd get home I'd just fall asleep. Any-who, thanks for keeping up with your posts, although I've noticed that some people haven't posted in a while and that makes me very sad :( If it's because you need help fitting your character in please ask and we'll gladly help you!

Anyway, operation 'sneak out' is officially a go. The first attempt failed, so the next one will be Dan distracting Arthur. The girls can decide how they're going to organise themselves: remember Chad will be flashing his laser on Emily's window for the signal to say that the coast is clear.

Also, Rena needs someone to hang out with at the party. Will anyone be kind enough to volunteer?

Thanks all and I hope your enjoying this SB :D
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:52 pm
crossroads says...

Right.. No one actually asked Victor to distract Miss Mulberry, so I guess he will just leave you all to deal with the troubles of getting out unnoticed, and then he'll just appear at the party. It could have been so much easier (and he will mention it to the first person who complains about hard time they had getting to the party) :p

I won't be able to put my post up until the evening, when I come back from school :/
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:28 pm
*coco says...

As far a I can remember, the original plan was that Mr Owens and Mr Reed would be the only two teachers the gang need to get past - Mr Owens would catch them first, and then Dan would distract Mr Reed. The rest of the teachers are asleep, so we don't need to worry about them.
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:37 pm
KingLucifer says...

Jaylee is the last one out! She has to do something before she can go to the party.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown