z

Young Writers Society

What the Emperor Doesn't Know DT

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:28 pm
Destiny110 says...

Just throwing around/ agreeing to ideas here, but wouldn't papers of nobility have the family crests seal? As in, you know that ring that Lou was wearing when the guard grabbed him? Wouldn't it be a good idea to have that ring's mark on the papers? As well as any official seal that nobles might need from the emperor or some such.

As far as Dante goes, he's still dealing with his dad before he heads off for work. And I'm juggling the thought of having him head over to Papa L's before work to see if he needed anything/to check on him and the others, and that's where he find Kaya looking around for everything, asks her where Papa L is, and then he goes out looking for him. Though best thing to do would be to head off to work immediately, but his shift could start say a few hours later, walking around in a palace guard uniform gets you instant authority in streets and on the day of filth...doesn't it? And he'd have his papers with him, both that he is the Head guard's son, and that he works for the royal family, so he'd be safe in the streets...Right? Dante is a bit panicky about the details. But if he's late for work he'd get hell from Princey, don'tch'ya think Scar?
The last person to mess with me and my tigerness lost his face...and his COOKIES!

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:42 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Destiny110 wrote:Just throwing around/ agreeing to ideas here, but wouldn't papers of nobility have the family crests seal? As in, you know that ring that Lou was wearing when the guard grabbed him? Wouldn't it be a good idea to have that ring's mark on the papers? As well as any official seal that nobles might need from the emperor or some such.

Yep. That's exactly it.

But if he's late for work he'd get hell from Princey, don'tch'ya think Scar?

Oh, he'd definitely get hell from Princey. Also, Princey likes this idea. *glowers in Rian's direction* I think that' enough from you.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:03 pm
View Likes
eldEr says...

Papa L's still at the shop for now. :P He's waiting for everybody to come back and having a series of inward panic attacks. Kaya's with Essy upstairs, and the tunnels are probably pretty much empty.

So if Dante pops in, he'll find Lein pacing around, glancing out of the window, holding Lou's papers, almost in years, etc, etc. He is NOT a very happy old man at present. But. :3

He will be. Because we have a new character that he's going to come across while "shopping" for everybody else-- a character whom he will be very determined to help. Although, he really wants Rein back, and Lou, and if Maura disappears for good, he won't like it. Kestral and Xanthy and Lyra would be nice, too.

And as for all of those who make it back, he would really appreciate their return. xD

I still don't know what I'm going to do with Asha as of yet. She isn't in the palace, which means that she's in the tunnels, but I have no idea as to what she's doing there. Probably puking. And I can post for Essy, but it wouldn't really get us anywhere I don't think.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

62 Reviews

Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:46 pm
Destiny110 says...

I still don't know what I'm going to do with Asha as of yet. She isn't in the palace, which means that she's in the tunnels, but I have no idea as to what she's doing there. Probably puking. And I can post for Essy, but it wouldn't really get us anywhere I don't think.

We Definately cannot forget about her! Dante is still moping about her, he is not an especially happy 17 year old, considering the girl he loves is preggers with the (In his own personal opinion, which he will never share with Asha because he isn't and idiot) spawn of Satan (>.> yeah, dark thought Dante, Dark thoughts >.<) So he'd probably want to check on her more than anything.

As far as Princey goes, Dante does not like him, his face or anything that he does, I don't know why his face popped up in that list, it's just one of those Princey things that Dante really can't stand! I wonder how he is gonna handle Princey's homosexual advances...He will not handle it well, people might end up punched, but for now, he's still talking to his dad back home, and hating every second of it...And missing Asha like the desperate hopeless lover boy that he is (Dante is entertaining/adorable when he is desperate for something isn't he?)
The last person to mess with me and my tigerness lost his face...and his COOKIES!

212 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:37 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Oh, I know Dante doesn't like Princey. Princey is totally going to take advantage of this. I hate to see how, though...

Also, I really would like a Darren post and an Emperor post soon, thanks. *waits on those*

384 Reviews

Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:21 pm
View Likes
eldEr says...

I have located Asha, and hopefully this will give Synny an opening to get Leo involved.

I'll post... Uh... Eventually.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

62 Reviews

Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Destiny110 says...

Isha wrote:I have located Asha, and hopefully this will give Synny an opening to get Leo involved.

I'll post... Uh... Eventually.

The minute I find a way to tackle the awkward convo between Dante and daddy dearest, I'll get on with it, but school is kicking my butt, and I start after school football tomorrow, also, if Dante seems a bit moody this week, I'm on my monthly, therefore so is Dante, regardless of the fact that he is male. Asha should really think about that btw

384 Reviews

Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:57 pm
eldEr says...

Asha's pregnant-- she doesn't WANT to think about that.

And my last post was awful-- I didn't have time to post her getting down to the tunnels, but it didn't seem too important. I also didn't know how to make Leo react to that one, but I refused to let my post be THAT short, so Asha decided to ramble and save me. xD

Soyeah. Papa L and Leo officially know that one of their resistance members is going to give birth to an heir(ess).

And don't worry, Des. Dante will be the next one to find out. :P Maybe he can catch Leo examining her and tug her aside to demand to know what's wrong? She won't tell him yet, but he might have some suspicions.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

62 Reviews

Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:54 pm
Destiny110 says...

And don't worry, Des. Dante will be the next one to find out. Maybe he can catch Leo examining her and tug her aside to demand to know what's wrong? She won't tell him yet, but he might have some suspicions.

Tha convo will have to wait if me and Dante *slaps self* Dante and I don't figure out how to deal with daddy dearest!

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:00 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Seeing as Maura is still hidden away in a collapsed market stall, it's obvious I don't know what to do with her yet. xD I'm pretty sure she's not going back to the tunnels quite yet, however who knows with Maura anymore. I suppose it all depends on what happens to Rein. If he gets sent to the palace, she'll try to break him out.If he gets sent to the games, she might try to buy him out. If Leinad buys him, she'll know he's safe but I don't know if she'll feel she can show her face again after that.

Maura is annoying me right now. xD
Got YWS?

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:03 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Cue her being haunted at every glimpse of blueberries.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

384 Reviews

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:42 pm
eldEr says...

If Asha and Rein are stuck in the same place (aka with Princey), she can always aid in gettig him out. Probably by playing disraction, which I seriously doubt will be pleasant for her, but. She will. >.<

Poor Maura. xD If she doesn't come back, Papa L's worrying will never cease.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

384 Reviews

Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:39 pm
View Likes
eldEr says...

Alright guys, I'm going to be posting relatively soon. Due to inactivity, I think that we may have to godmod Darren. And Blind Bart. Unless somebody feels dating enough to take them over.

Also, before I post, I wanted to make sure that all of you were comfortable with a time skip to the next day to get things movin again.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:05 pm
Lauren2010 says...

I'm fine with the time skip.

I still have no idea what to do with Maura. She'll probably drag herself off the ground or something...maybe she'll go back to the tunnels after all. Like I said, she's annoying me with her indecisiveness.
Got YWS?

212 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:18 pm
ScarlettFire says...

I'm fine with a time skip.

Has anyone heard from DSF at all?

There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett