z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:25 pm
BrumalHunter says...

I don't play any of the above-mentioned games (the RPGs are few, currently), so whenever I see posts like them, I kind of look like a dromedary eating hay while looking at something unfamiliar.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:43 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

And now you're a dromedary/wolf hybrid in my head, eating space meat like he'd eat grass for about 3 hours straight. Why, Astral. Why, Brain.

Welp, you can always google the things to avoid being totally unfamiliar - assuming you don't do that already - but I guess I can relate. I've been having trouble finding the time for games too, and boy do I miss Duel Masters.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

293 Reviews

Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:50 pm
BrumalHunter says...

I'm off the Duel Masters phase for now, since I have so many posts to write. Besides, I'm in Caramel City already, and the X-dude has started recruiting disciples after using MY HANUSA to beat the Lake City tournament. I'll let you catch up.

By the way, that Eevee-grinder-Professor Willow-candy strip? That's essentially what happens in Pokémon GO, so I'll never be able to play it now. XD
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:36 pm
StupidSoup says...

oi speaking of eevees did you guys find out the rainer, sparky, pyro glitch?
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

293 Reviews

Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:53 pm
BrumalHunter says...

A friend told me about that, and I believe it's a secret, not a glitch. Glitches are unintended whereas secrets are hidden mechanics the creators deliberately included. ;)

(I haven't watched "Battle if the Eevee Brothers" yet, though.)
— Paul the Apostle

40 Reviews

Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:09 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Since I play Showdown instead of Pokemon Go, I unfortunately have no knowledge of what you guys are talkin' about. Guess I'll have to look it up.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

54 Reviews

Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:54 pm
StupidSoup says...

I dunno about Pokemon Go. My brother plays it and it looks really boring.

But that's just me.

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:15 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Personally I think I could find interest in it, but ultimately I'd have too many games to worry about to play it that much. *looks at Chrono Trigger*

293 Reviews

Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:19 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Pokémon GO does look really boring from what I've seen. Add that to the mass Pokécide you must commit to progress, and you're left with somebody who'd rather play FireRed.
— Paul the Apostle

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:11 am
View Likes
Ventomology says...

I'M ALIVE!

New Orleans was super sketchy, and there were way too many Lutherans in one place. Like, why don't they hold Lutheran events in Minnesota, where all Lutherans live? But anyways, if any of you heard about the Southwest Airline server crash, I got stuck in the aftermath and ended up taking a bus from Cali instead of flying all the way home.

Never again will I spend thirteen hours on a bus with fifty other stinky, frazzled teenagers...

But yeah, I'm back now, if anyone needs me for anything.
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:02 pm
TheSilverFox says...

Ummm, I just thought that you guys wanted to know. @AstralHunter here heard that I was going to learn how to drive a car (finally), and I left about an hour ago to do exactly that.

I ran it into a tree 15 minutes later, just when I thought I got the hang of it.

I'm fine. My back hurts, I have a bruise on my neck from the seatbelt, and I bit my tongue, so it's sore. But it could've been far worse, given that I accidentally turned and sped into a tree. The car didn't fare very well - I broke the radiator, and the front looks banged up, and I ripped the bark from the tree.

I'm not sure what else to say, other than it was my own damn fault, and I don't want to give up driving. I've gone too far in to turn back.
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

54 Reviews

Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:20 pm
StupidSoup says...

That sucks man.

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Poopsie says...

Silvy nooooo ;n;

The feels
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40 Reviews

Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:00 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@TheSilverFox The cynical part of my being can't help but chortle - not at you, not at the fact that you were in pain, just at the fact that I see that accident in that cartoony way - I'd probably laugh even if I were in your place.
I'm just weird.
Now, the other, say, 90% of my being is struck with vivid images of what could've happened instead of you being okay, so I can't help but worringly ask if you're actually totally fine. You are, right? You said you are, so it's probably fine, you'll recover.

And yeah, that's just one accident! Methinks you'll be twice as careful next time you try to drive, 'cause your body deeeeeefinitely doesn't want you biting your tongue again, that thing HURTS.

@Buggiedude2340 AND THAT IS WHY SOCIALIZING CAN BE ANNOYING, GOSH XD Welcome back, Buggie.

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:05 am
View Likes
TheSilverFox says...

@Tortwag: To be honest, it would be kind of comical from an observer's perspective, especially when you know exactly what went wrong. "Now, turn right, but make sure to take your foot off of the gas pedal." *forgets to take foot off of the gas pedal, the car lurches to life and careens over the curb and into a tree*

From the viewpoint of the driver (me) it's more like, "Okay, I'm going to turn right now, that should be simple. Wait, WHY AM I DRIVING OFF THE ROAD, IS THAT A TREE, OW, I AM NEVER DRIVING AGAIN." The last part I actually did scream when I was freaking out, a few seconds after I realized I actually hit a tree. And I don't know why that's so funny and so sad at the same time. XD

But, on the other hand, that was scary. Not the normal kind, either. More like the "I could've died" kind. My mind keeps desperately trying to rationalize it, and I'm half convinced that this is some kind of an elaborate dream I had, that the pain on my back isn't real, that I didn't freak out, and that the entire day is just something I'm going to wake up from. Or maybe I'll wake up to find the day repeating itself again, Groundhog Day style, and I'll actually learn how to drive a car. By wrecking it repeatedly, or something.

I'm fine, though. Any injury is superficial at best, and liable to go away in a few days. My family seems to be of the opinion that I started learning how to drive too soon, that I had too many instructions heaped on me. I think it's just the fact that I couldn't comprehend doing two things at the same time, but I don't know. It might be a while before I sit in the driver's seat again. *shrugs*
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud