z

Young Writers Society

Mutants Anonymous DT

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:34 am
ScarlettFire says...

Hmm. Not quite yet. I've been thinking about that. Uh, was Wren going to be there so MA knew what they were looking for? Then again, she might have touched Jos at some point, and he might've picked up on it? We'll have to work it out.

And yes to the freak-out Ash idea, that's if Wren is captured. If I think of anything else to add, I'll be back to post it! <3
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:39 am
View Likes
maleficent says...

Hmm, maybe it could be a rescue, but for somebody else.
The MA could be breaking into the facility to retrieve one of their own and that's when they could discover Wren. She'd witness them killing people and that'd make her realise she should go with Balthazar's group.

I'll leave it with you though x)
"Beware the darkness in your heart. The Heartless prey upon it."

212 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:52 am
ScarlettFire says...

Oh. That works, sort of. So, Jos doesn't manage to get to Wren and she gets taken by Bishop and co, leaving Jos and Aria hiding while the others are taken? And then MA breaks into Medi-Co to get someone else out, after they find/bump into Jos and Aria? (Could this be the boy with light and plant manipulation who is currently named "Project Five"?)

Still leaves us with how they find out about it. After all, MA doesn't really know where the mutants are taken... I suppose Orion could answer that question. Or like I mentioned before, Jos picks it up from Wren at some stage. Also, I don't think MA would kill people, per se. More like injury severely. XD

Loki's noble like that; no killing, he says. He's compassionate like that. (And yes, Loki is probably originally a he.)

Now. As for Bishop. No thoughts on the ability/abilities she has after her little accident? I'd like something obvious enough but not glaringly so. Something that will be noticed if she screws up.

12 Reviews

Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:53 am
View Likes
maleficent says...

Yes, it could be him :)
Haha injure severely then! :]

Hmm, ice?
She could have a lot of trouble with accidentally freezing stuff, like holding her coffee cup and not realising. Then she'll have to quickly hide it behind her back or throw it into the bin.

Maybe invisibility?
It could be tied to her emotions which could make it difficult for her if she loses her temper?

I'll get back to you if I think of anymore x)

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:36 pm
View Likes
RedBird says...

@ScarlettFire Yeah, Daniel would totally be someone to offer a deal with the devil. I'll try to get his profile up either today or tomorrow.
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

61 Reviews

Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:44 pm
View Likes
RedBird says...

Sorry for the double post, but @thewritersdream and I have been discussing, and so when Jimmy jumpstarts Layla's powers, would it be okay if her freak-out afterwards attracts some of Bishop's goons, namely Daniel?
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."

212 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:13 pm
ScarlettFire says...

@RedBird that's awesome about Daniel, and yes. Totally fine to that second thing. ^^

I'm not sure Ice suits Bishop. And invisibility doesn't seem like here either. Also, Fox (one of Loki's council members) has invisibility. :\ But I suppose if it worked a different way. Still, neither suits Bishop. *ponders*

12 Reviews

Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:25 pm
View Likes
maleficent says...

The ability to analyse the anatomy in 3D?
She'd see the body parts as if they were separate and also through skin/bone. She could see blood vessels, the immune system, the liver. Pretty much view anybody in layers. She could choose to see the normal appearance, with skin. Then go down to

It's really hard to explain haha, but something like this:

It would frustrate her to have a lot of the answers she's been searching for but no way to relay them to her scientific team. So she'd have to do it the long way, waiting for them to come up with the answers which could take a long time.

Or maybe tracking? She could stare at a map and the mutants could be red dots, then when she focuses on the red dots the mutant would appear as if on a security camera. Of course she can't pursue them because everyone would wonder how she knew exactly where they were.

Maybe a second personality that is the 'better' half of her.
Standing next to her, taunting her whenever she conducts an experiment.
Saying stuff like "What happened to you. You used to have some sort of decency."
Etc. x)

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:06 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Bishop with Weather Manipulation, whenever Bishop gets ticked, you can bet there'll be a thunderstorm in the area ready to unload all its might.An interesting thought.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:08 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Double post, again, but posted, sorry this one is dialogue heavy.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

385 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 385
Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:24 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Sorry guys, I'm still here lurking in the shadows! I've had time to do one of the fourteen or so posts that I need to do and this one plus my second character is the next on the list, so hopefully I will do it tomorrow!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

212 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:27 am
ScarlettFire says...

AQ <3

Also, *nudges @Shadowlight *

61 Reviews

Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:28 pm
View Likes
RedBird says...

Just so everyone's aware, thewritersdream and I are working on a post for Layla and Jimmy, that will hopefully be up soon!
Also @ScarlettFire, would it be okay if I write a post where Bishop and Daniel interact?
~Snape, AVPM

212 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:31 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Totally fine, go for it. I didn't really have anything for Bishop yet. Also, she's probably looking at that file I mentioned earlier~ The one about mutant activity. So, she'll probably speak to him about it anyway. ^^

385 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 385
Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:09 pm
Omni says...

I'm so sorry, but I do have to drop out. I will be deleting my character soon. I just do not want to hold you guys up anymore and I unfortunately do not have time for the Storybooks I am doing right now, but this one is the worst.

Against, I'm so sorry and I hope you can forgive me Scar.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.
— Napoleon Bonaparte