z

Young Writers Society

Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:34 am
wakarimasen says...

@LordZeus - Good idea! I'll see if I can incorporate that into my post. My plan for now is Grin is going to confront Anita directly about Ebony, feel totally intimidated by the both of them, and leave emptyhanded. I'm going for a bit of comic relief here. :P Since she's seen their faces now, they don't stand a chance going back for Ebony later - then Grin could try to hire Erik to get it for them. :)

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:00 am
View Likes
Vellichor says...

@Kelpies Nice post! I take it that we'll be going with the version that was not kidnapped? Unless I simply misinterpreted from the beginning the amount of time she would have spent with the Sith.... Either way, really like the post and can't wait for the post I can write when the two encounter.

On another note, everyone; I'm dying to write up a post for Derryn, and I can certainly do without a potential customer, just want to put out the invitation! If anyone has need for a bounty hunter, let me know and I'll work it in! Peace :)
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:09 am
View Likes
LordZeus says...

@Allisonthewriter by the way Ro's half siblings woukd be Erik's too! That mean Erik also has a large family that he never knew about :D

just one little doubt I had: @TheFantasy14 if Ro's mother (who was sith) was also Mourdica's mother, then how would Ciro be jedi? If that relationship stands, then wouldn't Ciro have also become Sith? I don't get it could you please clear that up for me?

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:59 pm
View Likes
Kelpies says...

@WalkerForest1066 I still want Anita to be kidnapped, but not yet.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:01 pm
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

Trying to write, still. Ugh. I can't wait for more action and drama, cause that's easy to write XD
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

39 Reviews

Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:12 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

@TheFantasy14 I was wondering if it woukd be okay with you if Mourdica were to later become Erik's love interest. That is, if they aren't related (as you haven't yet confirmed that...or did you?)

@Allisonthewriter by the way, although Erik and Ro don't know that they share a parent yet, I think that they would develop a figurative sibling relatiinshio in the meantime, since Erik already feels protective towards Ro. What do you think?

49 Reviews

Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:56 pm
View Likes
wakarimasen says...

@LordZeus I think the figurative sibling relationship would be great!

@Kelpies, I just published that short Grin post. Please let me know if any changes should be made - I keep drafting these up late at night, and edit them the next day when I have a break.

I'm going to leave the next development in Ro's story to LZ and Erik. :)

By the way, I highly recommend listening to the Star Wars soundtracks while writing in here. It's amazing - John Williams' music has so many layers to it, my ears pick up something new, a subtle melody intertwined within the music, every time I listen!

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:02 pm
View Likes
Sevro says...

I will try to start working on another Lamar post soon. If I bust my butt, I might be able to get it up before I leave for vacation...
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation."
—Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3

Spoiler! :
Formerly olsene and Caterpickle

39 Reviews

Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:04 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

@Allisonthewriter is it alright with you if I write the part where they get the cat? or do you wanna write that?

49 Reviews

Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:30 pm
wakarimasen says...

I think I'd like to start it off, but I'll leave ample space for you to continue it. :)

@Kelpies, what do you think of Anita getting kidnapped and Ebony being left in the Fidsmor's hands? (Like, if the cat-napping mission results in finding Ebony alone on Anita's ship, tranquilized, and Anita missing?) Then, Grin feels bad about handing Ebony over to his smuggling contact, and they try to rescue Anita, which brings them all closer to the Legion?

39 Reviews

Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:38 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

@Allisonthewriter Okay then. Just let me post first then please before you post again, I want to have Erik show Ro what he's building in his workshop before anything else happens (Please don't get your hopes up about it being anything super awesome, but I'd like to post about that first please)

49 Reviews

Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:42 pm
wakarimasen says...

@LordZeus, Sure! While they're in the workshop, would Ro be allowed to bring back some scrap parts - perhaps in return for her hard work - for herself? She's building a lightsaber gauntlet thingie, which is something I'm hoping to write about as soon as she goes back to the Jade Star.

39 Reviews

Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:46 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Sure @Alisonthewriter ! I'll write that into my post :D

49 Reviews

Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:52 pm
View Likes
wakarimasen says...

Awesome! Oh, and @Caterpickle, I can't wait to read what happens to Lamar!

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:14 pm
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

Okay, I might just post now, because I don't want to badly characterize Zarash, so @WalkerForest1066, You can write the next bit. This post will be so shoooort.
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

I am and always will be optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams.
— 11th Doctor