Young Writers Society

Mutants Anonymous DT

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:37 pm
View Likes
RedBird says...

Yeah, sounds good :)
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:53 pm
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Nice posts, guys. Okay, I'm going to be in-transit again tomorrow for, like four hours again, which means very limited phone service and pretty much no access to the internet. Don't go crazy! <3
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

61 Reviews

Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:29 pm
View Likes
RedBird says...

@ScarlettFire @Shadowlight I was thinking of perhaps making a profile for Daniel or Jimmy's sister Joan. Would that be alright?
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."

385 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 385
Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:02 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Aria, how could our characters interact?
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

212 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:42 am
ScarlettFire says...

@RedBird that's totally fine by me! ^^

61 Reviews

Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:53 am
View Likes
RedBird says...

Okay, cool! I'll get on that soon...
~Snape, AVPM

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:06 am
View Likes
crossroads says...

Oh, Omni, I like him. They could be friends.

Um..I suppose they could meet whenever, Ezri moves around in the rare moments she's not needed by Bishop xP She'd walk around town, but wouldn't keep around crowded places.. whatever comes to your mind, really *shrug*

She wouldn't let him touch her, though, btw.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

212 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:39 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

ScarlettFire wrote:Current Council Members include but are not limited to; Kali, Hecate, Anubis, Fox and Orion.

While I have the service. These guys. I think I need to give a few more details~

Kali obviously has some of fire-related ability, cause she's down like that. Hecate is probably telekinetic and lightning, and she likes playing the witch. Anubis has a really creepy communicate-and-play-with-dead-things vibe going for him. Fox is sneaky as hell with invisibility and this sound-thowing thing for her abilities. And Orion is like a Seer; premonitions and the like, with minor more-than-human strength. He tends to tell Loki about things yet-to-happen, though he can't see everything.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:17 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

ScarlettFire wrote:
ScarlettFire wrote:Current Council Members include but are not limited to; Kali, Hecate, Anubis, Fox and Orion.

While I have the service. These guys. I think I need to give a few more details~

Kali obviously has some of fire-related ability, cause she's down like that. Hecate is probably telekinetic and lightning, and she likes playing the witch. Anubis has a really creepy communicate-and-play-with-dead-things vibe going for him. Fox is sneaky as hell with invisibility and this sound-thowing thing for her abilities. And Orion is like a Seer; premonitions and the like, with minor more-than-human strength. He tends to tell Loki about things yet-to-happen, though he can't see everything.

Scar, when possible I would like you to IM me or PM me whatever floats your boat. I got an idea that I wanted to run by you first before I say anything on the DT.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:10 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Sorry for double posting, but I got permission from @ScarlettFire to post this.

I talked with her about Aria possibly becoming a Council Member for Loki based sololy on her ability of Aura Manipulation. He also maybe interested in Wren because there abilities are rather simular with being able to see Aura only. Now some events are going to transpire between Aria and Wren that'll make them close friends and later relationship partners depending on how early or later this is. Now obviously this affects a few characters, like Balthazar and Wren and so on.

What does everyone think?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

117 Reviews

Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:34 am
View Likes
crossroads says...

Whenever I see a post about alliances being made, I get this strange need to be their opponent.. so I'm having some ideas of nagging maleficent to have Ezri and Gordon be allies too though I know neither of them is a particularly sociable person at all <_<
I would like Ez's evil side to come out, though, and I think he's a nice candidate to make it happen xP

Also, Chance and Ezri shall become friends, or have some sort of brother/sister relationship, Omni and I talked about that :3
- they/them -

212 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:38 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

I plan on having Jos hide when the others get taken. Illusion has to be good for something lol

As for Ash. Expect a full-on freak out when/if she gets near Bishop and/or Gordon. Those emotions are really going to screw with her Empathy. And her telepathy won't be much help, either. I mean, come on. Hearing all those dark thoughts? Yeah, not gonna be a fun experience. x.x

Also, @AriaAdams I like this idea of Ezri having a dark side. o.O

117 Reviews

Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:53 am
View Likes
crossroads says...

Glad you do, because I'm sort of planning on making it mess up with things a bit :3

It's not that she's evil, though. She's just completely a tad sociopathic, I'd say. And the only mutant she wouldn't hurt for any reason is, well, herself. The only person in general, really.

Lucky for me, it's not her who decides when she gets hurt, so I still want to have someone pushing her fear of touching to the limits :3
Which may or may not result in her having no troubles touching that person, btw, they don't need to be enemies.
- they/them -

212 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:13 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

@AriaAdams would you be opposed to that person being Jos? XD Because I really like the idea of a total mess right now. ^^ I'm just not sure how these two would bump into each other. Possibly after Bishop snatches the group and tells Ezri to go downtown for something? Maybe Ezri sneaks off to meet up with MA? Up to you, really.

Also, I have been discussing things with people, and I figure after another day or so in the SB, Bishop will go after our group of mutants. It gives everyone a chance to bump into each other and get to know/trust them before Bishop is fully organized to go hunting. If you remember her being called to the Boardroom in my post for her, then you should know that was mostly about Layla's mother, but it was also to give Bishop a file on mutant activity in the area where everyone currently is (as in, the warehouse area where Bal and company are hiding out) and is probably thanks to some idiot giving Medi-Co an anonymous tip. (Can I smack the idiot over the head, guys? Honestly!)

So, when Bishop and co. comes for them, Jos is going to hide Wren (if that's okay with you, @maleficent ) while Aria (@Dante 's character) will hide herself. If anyone else wants to not be captured, let me know and we can arrange that they were hiding as well or not actually there when the hit goes down. This means that Jos, Aria and Wren will be found by the MA eventually, most likely when Aria notices Loki's aura and gets Jos and Wren to tag after him. (I figure Loki might be iffy about Jos, but see the potential. As for Wren and Aria, refer to Dante's post above.)

Now. Ash is going to have a freak-out when/if she comes into contact with Bishop's and/or Gordon's emotions and thoughts. This will be a bad thing, because it will most likely overload her Empathy and trigger a kinetic blast. She might also turn on her brother and the others if someone offers her a way to block her powers when not in use. (I suggest Gordon for this role, if that's okay with you, maleficent? If not, I'm sure someone in Medi-Co is up for the task XD @RedBird Perhaps Daniel, Jimmy's crazy cousin?)

Either way, this should be interesting...

Oh, and Bishop. I'm thinking Bishop should have a really obvious ability. Any suggestions?

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:04 am
View Likes
maleficent says...

@ScarlettFire

I'm totally fine with everything mentioned :D
Also, have you figured out how the group will be saved?
I'd really like it if Wren was there, she'd immediately try to find Gordon since she knows how terrible he is and try to save anyone he's experimenting on.
She could find Ash all freaked out from being around Gordon and that's when Wren can use her Negation ability to calm Ash down and give her relief until they can get far enough away from Gordon for her to be able to function :)

Also if it's easier, Wren can be captured too?
That'd give her a good scene with Gordon and allow her to already be at Medi. Co if you had another idea for the rescue. Since Wren and Aria can interact as soon as Wren meets the rest of Balthazar's group :)
"Beware the darkness in your heart. The Heartless prey upon it."

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short