z

Young Writers Society

The Silver Bullet Club: Ophiuchus DT

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:37 pm
View Likes
CowLogic says...

Oops sorry about the month thing. I must not have remembered it in your post. I just got confused.

And nice map
The course skin of a thousand elephants sewn together to make one leather wallet.

23 Reviews

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:51 pm
CowLogic says...

Okay I edited my post to make it more summery and switch East and Westside. You guys can get the picture.

Also, @Clarity is joining if she wants to, so don't shun her or anything.

Wait, LH, did you just find Zuri in your post? cause that's what happened in my post...
Last edited by CowLogic on Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The course skin of a thousand elephants sewn together to make one leather wallet.

303 Reviews

Reviews: 303
Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:00 pm
View Likes
StoneHeart says...

When have any of us been known to 'shun' any other YWS'er?
For I who am poor have only my dreams
I spread my dreams under your feet . . .

. . . tread softly for you tread on my dreams.

We are masters of our silences, and slaves of our words

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:59 am
View Likes
EloquentDragon says...

Heh heh heh.

Welcome on board, @Clarity.
No more countin' dollars... we'll be countin' stars.

Enter, if you dare.

95 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 95
Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:33 pm
Clarity says...

So, I made a character. It just needs approving...
"Be courageous and try to write in a way that scares you a little."

she/they

Home is where the books are kept.

23 Reviews

Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:42 pm
CowLogic says...

Like I said, if Paracosm doesn't show up for a while, just post it in the DT here.

95 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:46 pm
Clarity says...

That I shall do.

she/they

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:31 am
AlmondEyes says...

So... Who's posting next?
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:19 am
EloquentDragon says...

Well... where do you guys want the plot to go from here?

So far, Zuri has met Chris, Mike has been attacked by (something) and is now with Andrea, and Daniel and Akiza are at the library. Em's (and Sam) have discovered "Bellum" in blood on the rock in the woods.

Let's wait a little on the Snake Church part... give them a more dramatic first appearance. I think I am going to create a secondary character, who will serve as a secondary antagonist. (Since Shin has largely vanished...) What do you all think of that?

I'm busy all day tomorrow, but I will post on Saturday.
No more countin' dollars... we'll be countin' stars.

Enter, if you dare.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:32 am
KingLucifer says...

EloquentDragon wrote:Well... where do you guys want the plot to go from here?

So far, Zuri has met Chris, Mike has been attacked by (something) and is now with Andrea, and Daniel and Akiza are at the library. Em's (and Sam) have discovered "Bellum" in blood on the rock in the woods.

Let's wait a little on the Snake Church part... give them a more dramatic first appearance. I think I am going to create a secondary character, who will serve as a secondary antagonist. (Since Shin has largely vanished...) What do you all think of that?

I'm busy all day tomorrow, but I will post on Saturday.

Akiza would be ideal as a secondary antagonist. She would serve not only to be a foil to Andrea, as she is Club President. But also cause dissention within in the club, weaving doubts and causing trouble between club members.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

95 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:38 pm
Clarity says...

My profile:
Spoiler! :
Name: Achlys Nyx
Nickname: Lys [pronounced "Liss"]

Paranormal Disorder: Lys is a necromancer. She can see, hear and speak to the dead; ghosts so to say. Recently, her “disorder” has been changing. Lys can now raise the dead, but only at the price of another dying in their place. She cannot control who dies. Seeing, listening and speaking to the ghosts doesn’t affect Lys to any extreme; although, she becomes faint when crowded by too many spirits: hence, she stays away from graveyards.

Looks: Lys is 5ft5” and pale with dark green eyes and waist length black hair. She wears it down most of the time, covering her face when it slips from behind her ear. She has an average body type, not athletic, not unhealthy; not strong but not weak. You’ll generally see Lys in a dark blue hoodie and black jeans; she almost always wears her scuffed up black converse too.

History: Lys was adopted when she was 2 months old but was taken into care by her biological grandparents when she turned 5 years old. Lys lived in Kansas with her adoptive parents but moved to Georgia when her grandparents took custody over her.

Lys can’t remember much of her childhood; except that she was never quite the “normal one”. She was always “talking to people who weren’t there” which caused alarm to her grandparents. They took her to a psychologist who diagnosed her “disorder” as schizophrenia; which was rare, because it generally appears in young adults, not kids. Because of her “schizophrenia” the other kids at school generally avoided her.

When Lys struck puberty, things only got worse. She started seeing the spirits more often, and couldn’t separate their voices from actual speech coming from the people around her. Around her 15th birthday, Lys’ disorder finally began to settle down. She started high school and tried to get along with normal school life.

To this day, Lys doesn’t know that she has a “paranormal disorder”; she still thinks she has schizophrenia.

Personality: Lys is a quiet girl, but is not shy. She tries to avoid getting too close to people because she’s afraid that they’ll find out about her “schizophrenia” and think she’s “psycho”.

Lys has a strong and confident character, but because of being an introvert, it rarely becomes apparent.

Lys is generally a friendly girl, but suffers from extreme mood-swings and could go from joyful to angry within a few seconds; although this only tends to happen if she is triggered, generally by a spirit. She has a good sense of humour and will more often than not have her head stuck in a book.

Other: She was named “Achlys” by her adoptive family, and discovered “Nyx” was actually her family name. It was pure coincidence that both names were of ancient Greek origin.

UFR?: If the right guy comes along then yes.

Still waiting for approval, but here ya go. ~

she/they

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:00 pm
KingLucifer says...

I like the profile, now if only @Alvarin would return, then Lys could have a friend.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:22 am
AlmondEyes says...

@Clarity, I like your profile. Our characters should be friends :)

And also, what are we waiting for? Someone to post?
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

95 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:36 am
Clarity says...

@AlmondEyes They should be. ^-^
I'm just waiting for it to be accepted... The SB looks really cool though.

she/they

95 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:40 pm
Clarity says...

If someone wants to, bring Lys into it. I'm not sure how to start off. XD

she/they

I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats