z

Young Writers Society

Sky Pirates vs Sky Ninjas DT

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:47 pm
crossroads says...

Don't you think you're going a little too far, with the child and heir already? Perhaps by then, there will be no more fighting :p Not to mention, there might be no more Ice Star.. Or no more Mercury (I doubt that one, but it was nice to mention it anyway). Plotting is always good, though.

On the similar note, I will be working on developing Nym as well, between Bianca, the prisoners and probably someone I'll bring in the story.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:44 pm
KingLucifer says...

I've redecided on that Heir part, you'll see why in my PM to you, but I redecided on the whole problem, tho Mercury will still very much have a relation with Binaca as he wishes.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:39 pm
Saga97 says...

Well then what shall happen next?
Where adventures are made
and hero's are born.
Where villians are slain
and friendships live on.

117 Reviews

Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:43 pm
crossroads says...

Working on a post. I'm not yet home so I can't put it up, but pleasepleaseplease don't post about anything on the Ninja ship. Really, I've been forced to keep rewriting posts for this SB way too many times.
- they/them -

9 Reviews

Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:48 pm
View Likes
Saga97 says...

That's why I have been waiting x3
and hero's are born.
Where villians are slain
and friendships live on.

9 Reviews

Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:43 pm
Saga97 says...

How long do you thin it will take until you post it? :Þ
and hero's are born.
Where villians are slain
and friendships live on.

9 Reviews

Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:32 pm
Saga97 says...

Okay I won't be able to post this weekend. :/
and hero's are born.
Where villians are slain
and friendships live on.

117 Reviews

Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:50 pm
crossroads says...

Grif is a bit of a brat right here, so please be annoyed with him. What can be even more annoying is that he's correct. Before jumping into war and fighting (a very pirate/ninja thing to do) why not try and talk with the angry whisps?

Oh we will be annoyed xD

However, I do agree with this. As you may have figured, I'm not much of a "let's go fight and kill" person, so talking sounds good - except for, you know, if they decide they don't feel like talking, you literally lose yourselves.
Now despite me being more or less a pacifist in this matter, I don't think that the talking should work really - plus there are some pretty cool fighting scenes being plotted around, as much as I've heard :p

Before bringing the Whisps in the story, Nym included, I made sure to give them weaknesses.. And there will be a way to fight them properly, eventually. I'd like to have our characters all gather together and for Nym to train them to shield their minds and all that, and she could tell all about the ways to defeat them then. Probably sooner to someone from the Fleet than to Bianca and the pirates, though. Or someone from the Fleet may even have some knowledge about them that she doesn't herself.. I just figured how many things there might be to discuss xD
- they/them -

385 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 385
Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:55 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

so, I know that was a bit farfetched, the post that I had, but I had one of the Whisps capture LadyPurple's and my character somewhere. Can there be a kind of Whisp that is keen on capturing people.

I would love to be more in part with this SB, so if you guys could help me plot, and I guess our two characters (Mine and LadyPurple) could help figure out how to fight the Whisps.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

117 Reviews

Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:01 pm
crossroads says...

Omniyus wrote:so, I know that was a bit farfetched, the post that I had, but I had one of the Whisps capture LadyPurple's and my character somewhere. Can there be a kind of Whisp that is keen on capturing people.

I would love to be more in part with this SB, so if you guys could help me plot, and I guess our two characters (Mine and LadyPurple) could help figure out how to fight the Whisps.

Oh I forgot about that one.. Mhmm.. How about a scientist (or whatever) who happens to see some good in people, and he/she tells you how to make Whisps vulnerable to normal weapons (which I can PM you about), and then you can race with time and all that, very melodramatically, to tell Nym about it (as she's been born in a lab, she doesn't know of some stuff she can do) ^^
- they/them -

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:27 am
kayfortnight says...

I want to get Chiana involved again, lest somebody think I forgot about the storybook, but there doesn't seem to be a good spot. Any ideas? (She's my ninja apprentice.)
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

385 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:10 pm
Omni says...

You could join us on being captured XD.

Also, sounds great, Aria!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:05 pm
kayfortnight says...

That works, thank you!
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:10 pm
View Likes
Cspr says...

So...hi...I sort of dropped off the map because I was busy. Is it too late for me to maybe jump back in?
My SPD senses are tingling.

385 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:22 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

I think we all dropped off the map for awhile lol, so sure, come on back in!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

My dog is a Samsonite refridgerator
— APoltergeist