z

Young Writers Society

Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:09 pm
View Likes
wakarimasen says...

Just popping in with a quick note: Ro is conveniently forgetting to take her Force-suppressing "vitamins," which means a) she'll probably start using the Force by accident and b) her presence is probably showing up on whatever "radars" the Sith use to track down Force users... :)

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:13 pm
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

@WalkerForest1066, I feel like (this would probably be later), if Zarash and Skye start travelling together, Skye would probably have a nickname for Zarash. Ideas?
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:25 pm
View Likes
Vellichor says...

@Reneia

I agree, it will probably be later, but also probably an inevitability. He will most likely return to the Legion for a short time, but his encounter with Skye will have opened the proverbial flood-gates to the Light. As for nicknames..... hmm.... I'll get back to you on that. I've never been great with them anyway and Zarash isn't an easy name to shorten lol.

@Kelpies

Which version of Anita is going to be used for the SB? I only ask because it will affect what and how Zarash reacts to his meeting with Skye and how long he will stay before his ultimate and final departure.
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:47 am
Kelpies says...

Whichever. It's completely up to you. Let me know which one you choose.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

42 Reviews

Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:54 am
View Likes
Vellichor says...

Anita is yours so I think that ultimately you should make the decision, but I personally would like to see where it might go if we chose the version where she was kidnapped and they escape together
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

223 Reviews

Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:22 pm
Kelpies says...

I'd like that too. We should do that.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:37 pm
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

We're kidnapping Anita? I'm confused XD
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

223 Reviews

Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:44 pm
View Likes
Kelpies says...

Anita gets kidnapped by the Sith.

49 Reviews

Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:22 pm
wakarimasen says...

Could I interject? Do you guys have a reason for why Anita gets kidnapped? If not, I just thought of one. :)

42 Reviews

Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:24 pm
Vellichor says...

I think the story that we had originally planned was that early on, Anita was kidnapped by the Sith, and she was assigned to Zarash to be taught. Anita obviously already wanted to escape, and due to Zarash's recent activities, he will soon as well. It is presumed that Anita doesn't know of Zarash's faltering loyalties yet.

I had thought that it would just have been because she showed promise as a force user, but you're welcome to another reason; she's yours after all :D
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

42 Reviews

Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:26 pm
View Likes
Vellichor says...

I thought that was Kelpies post for a second lol, sorry about that. It's up to Kelpies to make the ultimate decision, but I'm sure any and all ideas are perfectly welcome!
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

49 Reviews

Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:51 pm
wakarimasen says...

Never mind, then. :) It was a random idea that came to my mind, and now that I'm thinking about it more, it doesn't really fit. I'll leave the planning to you guys. :P

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:51 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

@Allisonthewriter I mentioned Ro in my post so you may want to look at it. Please tell me if you want me to change anything!

P.S. I noticed that Ro didn't get to actually drink her hot chocolate, since she left a few seconds after she made it. So, I made sure that she'd get another opportunity (I feel so sorry for people who miss out on their hot chocolate!)

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:58 pm
View Likes
TheSilverFox says...

Nooriscoolerthanyou wrote:and the he ate the cheese

Okay, first and foremost, welcome to the site, @Nooriscoolerthanyou! I hope you have a fantastic time here! May you have a fun time talking and cooperating with other people, writing and crafting great stories, and otherwise enjoying the society that is the YWS! If you have any questions at all about this site, its mechanics, or its people, feel free to ask me or any of the other moderators (the ones with the usernames in green).

Secondly, I have deleted your post in the Star Wars: Rise of the Legion SB (Storybook, a cooperative project undertaken by a group of writers) and moved its transcript into this DT (Discussion Thread, or a place where members of a specific SB discuss SB-related topics, plans, or otherwise just talk about leisurely topics and have fun). I did this because, when you are joining a Storybook, unless it is a Tagbook (otherwise an informal, leisurely Storybook where people portray themselves, often with less-serious plotlines and involving the tagging of other users, hence the name), you need the permission of the SB's owner, or whoever is in command among the group of SB writers, as well as have a character created and approved by the leader of the SB, before you begin writing within the SB. You can ask permission to join in the Discussion Thread, like the one here, or message the owner of the SB asking to join. Furthermore, I'm fairly sure that this would not qualify as an SB post to begin with, as it is frankly just a six-word sentence (once of which you misspelled, as it is "then," not "the.") Quite typically, SB posts are at least a couple of paragraphs long and feature a character of your creation. You can click on the following link to see a more detailed explanation of everything I have talked about in the above paragraph: Storybook Rules & Resources

Just keep that in mind, okay? Once more, welcome to the Young Writers' Society! May you have a wonderful time here! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me or any of the other moderators, and we'll be more than happy to respond. :D
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

49 Reviews

Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:35 pm
View Likes
wakarimasen says...

LordZeus wrote:@Allisonthewriter I mentioned Ro in my post so you may want to look at it. Please tell me if you want me to change anything!

P.S. I noticed that Ro didn't get to actually drink her hot chocolate, since she left a few seconds after she made it. So, I made sure that she'd get another opportunity (I feel so sorry for people who miss out on their hot chocolate!)

Aw, what a pleasant surprise! It's fantastic as is! I'm very curious about the flashback Ro triggered.

What do you think should happen next? I'll have to write some dialogue with your character, so I don't want to mess up. :)

Knowing too much of your future is never a good thing.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief