z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:44 pm
BrumalHunter says...

I love Chikorita! Had it not already been chosen when I joined CAMP, I'd have chosen it. However, I am more than happy with Oshawott.

Err, @Charizard821, Riolu is in the Undefined Egg Group because it's technically still a baby. (Yes, I realise that makes Gabriel a nineteen-year-old baby, but whatever... >_>) And Lucario falls in the Humanlike Egg Group, so that rules it out as well. (Even then, Froslass falls in Mineral and Amorphous.)

But yeah, had @Buggiedude2340 not mentioned that, I probably would have. But I agree with @Tortwag - if Gabriel is in the sequel, he will probably adopt a child. (Allowing me to write a dramatic scene with Bring Him Home playing in the background. :twisted:)

EDIT: Oh, Char, and you'll be glad to hear that "Beautiful Now" song is playing in the background (my dad plays music videos whenever we have guests over for a barbecue), and now my brother wants to download it. XD
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:33 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AstralHunter Gotta agree there, though I also love Chikorita with a passion because 1: Johto Trio is best Trio, 2: she was always my partner in Mystery Dungeon. That made me love the pokemon even more. I just cannot play a Mystery Dungeon without Chikorita by my side. Doesn't feel right.
As for the CAMP, well hopefully I'm joinin' too, and with a Mudkip (how come NOBODY choose this little guy?), who happens to be my all-time favorite starter - next to the Johto Trio, that is. *is happy*

Adoption = disciples. If not getting a child, Twinkiel's definitely following Gabriel's example and adopting as well.
In fact, he's probably gonna do that anyways. I'll see.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:12 pm
Poopsie says...

GAH, whyyyyy ;-;

whenever I hear CAMP I get this depressing feeling in my stomach. I wanted to get into that sooooo badly ;o;

*sniff* anyway, what? Mudkip over blaziken? WHHAAAT? Blasphemy .O.

#bulbasaurftw \o3o/
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:27 pm
TheSilverFox says...

I was so hoping that, after a long day of having been dragged from place to place to shop for things, I wouldn't have that many notifications when I returned to the YWS.

I had 31, and 17 of them were from here. ;-; Thanks a lot, people. :P

On the bright side, @Tortwag and @Charizard821 gave me a little idea. If I can develop it into something that both makes rational sense and appeals to me, to say the least, I'm going to be very excited for my planned future posts. Therefore, I tip my hat to the both of you (I strike again, Char. :twisted:).
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

40 Reviews

Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:02 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Verser Considering that I recently discovered that I POSSIBLY had a chance to go there - but that I grieved for a few hours before knowing that - I totally understand your pain there.

Wha... But I always liked Water types D:
Yes. Bulbisaur's awesome. That Sleep Powdeer saved me countless times in Fire Red.

@TheSilverFox Well isn't it FUN to have some activity here again? TAKE IT ALL XD
Glad me and Char managed to inspire you in some way! Make sure that idea of yours develop into somethin' awesome :3
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:25 pm
View Likes
Robusto says...

@Tortwag: I have a Noibat falling in love with a Cresselia, a Seviper falling for a Greninja, a Chestnaught falling for a Delphox, and somewhere in the mix is a Murkrow.
Egg groups go out the window here. Those only exist in The first world of the Pocket Cluster, where humans and Pokémon live together. The second world is the mystery dungeon, and the 3rd world is essentially the one Pokémon Conquest takes place in.

40 Reviews

Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:42 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Robusto BOOYAH! That was exactly what I needed to hear. More freedom :3

293 Reviews

Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:01 am
BrumalHunter says...

Huh. Weeeeell... Things just became a lot more interesting... :D
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:58 am
Robusto says...

Oh, and for the eventual credits sequence I plan to put together for this SB, I'll need everyone to submit via PM a list of all their own characters created for this with someone they think would be a good voice actor for those said characters.
No rush, as I won't be needing those until the end.

So, @Tortwag, how's that Psyche battle coming along?

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:48 am
StupidSoup says...

o-o this is more notifs than I've seen in a long time! *cheers*

gahaha were already talking about endings and sequels! As for Ren, there shall be...things...that will take him outta the sequel.

@Robusto what's pokemon conquest :o sounds like one of those weird bootlegs.

@Tortwag #MudkipForLife XD

Errr I feel like I wanna say more stuff but I don't know what .3.
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:32 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@15253 Pokemon Conquest is an actual Pokemon game. A spin-off palced in Feodal Japan where you conquer places WITH POKEMANZ.
A fun game, I might add.

...WAIT! WAIT A SECOND. WAIT A GOSHDARN FREAKIN' SECOND. THE SEQUEL IS PLACED IN THE CONQUEST UNIVERSE?!
OH MY GOD! OH. MY. GOD.

Yeah. Yeah I'm definitely gonna need that Totodile. This is slowly turning into a Hyrule Total War. AND I AM LIKIN' IT.

To come back to 15253, MUDKIP FTW! *high-fives* Ren's gonna be out of the sequel? Well that's gonna come in dramatic :O

@Robusto Nicely, I'd say. Lemme just finish my LMS chapter today and I'm continuing it. It's not even any longer than my usual posts, or anything, I'm just being extremely careful.

293 Reviews

Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:51 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@Tortwag, if I'm not mistaken, the sequel is still set in the PMD world, Robusto simply mentioned the other worlds to illustrate there is more than one Pokéverse.

@15253, I hope Ren simply goes back to Origin, and doesn't die. D:
— Paul the Apostle

40 Reviews

Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:41 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AstralHunter Once again, due to my current excitment, I didn't make myself clear enough, which made you miss the point of said excitment.

YES. Of course I realize that we're still in the PMD World. That's not what I meant.
"...3rd world is essentially the one Pokémon Conquest takes place in." <--- So bascially, a PMD world based on Pokemon Conquest. AKA, the potential for ideas, world building and events is MASSIVE. And considering Robusto's tremendously amazing job with World building and events so far, it means that we're going to have brand new, amazing thigns to work with.

That is why I'm so excited.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:20 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Hi I'm stalking poke me for the sequel OK bai
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

40 Reviews

Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:01 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Omni 'Kay! @Robusto Heard that? You know what to do :3

You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen