z

Young Writers Society

Young Justice DT

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:39 pm
Jony says...

Just approved Amelia's profile and Katoma's profile and @DarknecrosisX, yes you can submit your profile now.

Oh and @maleficent, I loved your profile! It was super creative and fun to read, also good job of implementing her history. I just changed one little thing, I changed her age from 18 to 17, this is because I chose the ages 13-17 because I thought anyone younger than 13 would still be training with their hero and anyone older than seventeen would be an adult and so a hero in their own right. Other than that I think her profile was great!
“In a Wonderland they lie, Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die:
Ever drifting down the stream- Lingering in the golden gleam- Life, what is it but a dream?”
― Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass

-Jon7670

49 Reviews

Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:08 pm
Jony says...

Okay everyone, I'm thinking of starting the SB (but leaving it open) sometime next week, probably Friday (I want to give plenty of time for people to join before we start). I am going to submit my profile sometime today and everyone is free to submit theirs now.
“In a Wonderland they lie, Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die:
Ever drifting down the stream- Lingering in the golden gleam- Life, what is it but a dream?”

-Jon7670

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:32 pm
maleficent says...

Thanks! :)
I thought you might change it to 17, but I thought I'd take a chance anyway ^^,
I look forward to starting next week!
"Beware the darkness in your heart. The Heartless prey upon it."

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:57 pm
MariaRowlands says...

Well, what about Cat Woman? Can I be her ex sidekick?
May The Blood of my Enemies Flow Like Rivers to the Sea

49 Reviews

Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:07 am
Jony says...

@MariaRowlands, sure, sounds good, I will put her up as an option. I wanted to have some more female mentor options up there.

-Jon7670

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:18 am
MariaRowlands says...

So, is it this friday coming that we start?
May The Blood of my Enemies Flow Like Rivers to the Sea

49 Reviews

Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:48 am
Jony says...

@MariaRowlands yes, this coming Friday

-Jon7670

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:33 pm
Skydreamer says...

Hey! I've reserved a spot and will soon post. The thing is though I've done some research on Flash (my characters superheo) and there happens to be many Flashes. :P So I am not too sure what to do about that. Maybe @littleauthor and I could discuss which Flash we want? Or what do you think?

Also I would like my charater to have the power of electricity shape-shifting. Like though electricity she can shape-shift into any electric object or thing that uses electricty. (Like she can control a toaster, or an oven, or even certain cars...) I just thought to say it.

And if it's this week Friday I don't think I can be there starting, but by next week tuesday I can do it for sure. I will have my character up either tomorrow or whenever I get a reply from this.

Excited! :D
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

49 Reviews

Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:45 am
Jony says...

@thewritersdream just post your profile before Friday and it will be fine, also it's fine if you start on Tuesday. Also it is the current flash we are basing this off of so Barry Allen.

-Jon7670

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:35 am
Skydreamer says...

Oh, okay then. :) Well, my character is up! (I hope it's okay that I linked her with Reverse Flash, it was kind of important for her history.)
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

49 Reviews

Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:11 pm
Jony says...

Okay so we start on Friday the 28, everyone is free to post their intros after my first initial post.

-Jon7670

12 Reviews

Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:53 pm
maleficent says...

When are you planning on posting tonight? @jon7670

:D

49 Reviews

Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:40 am
Jony says...

Don't worry, I plan on posting right now. Sorry for not posting earlier but I was on a camping trip and had to use my phone to stay connected to YWS and couldn't really post anything big.

-Jon7670

12 Reviews

Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:08 am
maleficent says...

Hehe I'm going camping this year!
I cannot wait. I think driving there and back is half the fun!
Roadtrippppp.

49 Reviews

Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:54 am
Jony says...

Just posted, feel free to post now everyone. Also I assigned every character their code number, just check under Team Openings in the main post for your characters number.

They are just a way to keep track of all the characters and I assigned them based on what order you either reserved a spot or created a profile so they don't have any meaning beside that.

-Jon7670

If it wasn't for poetry, I couldn't express myself.
— Rosendorn