Let me guess, Fruit.. We're either stick together or be enemies. XD
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:16 am
FermentingFruit says...

lol that seems to be how the ball drops around here. I still need to get my profile up, don't I? Oh well, I'll do it tomorrow
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:16 pm
RedBird says...

I go away for a few hours (okay, eight hours) and look what happens! Well. As to the monster questions: I would like to keep them all from legends around the world (refer to the cryptid list in the SB). Also, the definition of monsters (at least, what monstrumologists use) is a creature that is not scientifically accepted AND is generally malevolent towards humans, that is, humans are its main food source. They should all be professionals, as they have dedicated their lives to this, basically. Oh, and I love all of your characters!
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

61 Reviews

Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:29 pm
RedBird says...

Oh, I was also considering capaill uisce (water horse) as a possible monster...
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:42 pm
Sassafras says...

I will post my profile after school today.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:46 pm
crossroads says...

RedBird wrote:I go away for a few hours (okay, eight hours) and look what happens! Well. As to the monster questions: I would like to keep them all from legends around the world (refer to the cryptid list in the SB). Also, the definition of monsters (at least, what monstrumologists use) is a creature that is not scientifically accepted AND is generally malevolent towards humans, that is, humans are its main food source. They should all be professionals, as they have dedicated their lives to this, basically. Oh, and I love all of your characters!

Works with me, there's quite enough monsters on that list xD
Okay, so if they're all our enemies by default, looks like Darcy's gonna be a bit of a rebel (with the all not killing stuff, you know).. Again, works with me :mrgreen:
- they/them -

61 Reviews

Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:52 pm
RedBird says...

Sounds good :) Dissension in the ranks is always fun!
~Snape, AVPM

44 Reviews

Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:54 pm
FermentingFruit says...

Well if she wants to keep them while we want to kill them, we might not get along :)

Have to keep it going.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

117 Reviews

Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:10 pm
crossroads says...

I told you we'll be enemies xD Even with the most optimistic character I think I ever made... Oh, well.
- they/them -

61 Reviews

Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:14 pm
RedBird says...

Keep in mind that the true enemies are the Bloodletters. The monsters, however violent and human-devouring they are, are only doing what nature programmed them to do. The terrorists are just trying to kill as many people as possible.
~Snape, AVPM

44 Reviews

Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:49 pm
FermentingFruit says...

Hey guys, sorry I haven't gotten my profile up yet. I'm doing that as I post this (well obviously I can't be typing 2 things at the same time, but you get it.)

-Happy Gilmore

44 Reviews

Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:10 pm
FermentingFruit says...

Finally, got my profile up. Alright Aria, let's duke it out :P

-Happy Gilmore

44 Reviews

Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:15 pm
FermentingFruit says...

Hey guys. I'm going to be gone snowmobiling friday and saturday, so I won't be able to post if we start then. Just thought I'd let you know.

-Happy Gilmore

117 Reviews

Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:17 pm
crossroads says...

So I see.. Can't wait to start :D
- they/them -

61 Reviews

Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:27 pm
RedBird says...

We'll start on Saturday (which is actually Friday for most of you, I believe). If you can't post, that's totally fine!
~Snape, AVPM

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
— Audrey Hepburn