z

Young Writers Society

Dragon Riders DT

Reviews: 0
Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:33 am
ELLYNARA3 says...

I believe I corrected myself but thanks any way :D Thanks Maria :D
Driver chooses the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.- Dean to Sam, Supernatural

Feelings!- Crowley, Supernatural

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:29 pm
Crow29 says...

Hey guys, as you seem to be struggling with some of the placenames etc (and who can blame you) I'm just gonna suggest checking stuff through InheriWiki.com. It's essentially wikipedia for inheritance, if you hadn't guessed.
At the end of the day, when the sun is gone and the light is lost, the shadows will play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV9IJVoFR_Q

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:20 am
MariaRowlands says...

NEVER TRUST WIKIPEDIA! GO ON A CHRISTOPHER PAOLINI WEBSITE! DUH! Not meaning to sound like a crazy snob.
May The Blood of my Enemies Flow Like Rivers to the Sea

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:46 pm
Caesar says...

Umm... I already asked this, but -even though it's rather late- can I join? :D
Also, as I wouldn't know where to look for this (and I forget if/where it's mentioned in the actual books) can anyone give me a list of the original Forsworn? It would help my character's backstory :D
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:16 pm
Ranger51 says...

The books only listed five of the Forsworn: Morzan, Kialandi, Formora, Glaerun, and Enduriel. At least, I think those are the only five listed. You can make some names up, maybe, if you want.

And from the way you impacted the Animal Shifters storybook, I'd be more than glad if you joined...
"We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?"
-Fahrenheit 451

289 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:26 am
Caesar says...

Thank you, Ranger. That's very nice of you... I have a thing for plot twist and evil characters... I'll do my best to make this one memorable *cue evil laugh* :pirate3:

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:23 am
MariaRowlands says...

Good, the twist is set and we shall soon be in the middle of a new war!
May The Blood of my Enemies Flow Like Rivers to the Sea

289 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:32 am
Caesar says...

Too bad. I had something planned myself. Well, I guess I can run a parallel evil scheme of my own :twisted:

304 Reviews

Reviews: 304
Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:38 am
barefootrunner says...

My character, Zilla, is from a small coastal village, about to be decimated by an evil army from the islands. They are recruiting extra soldiers from the villages, including her. About where should this army be, and how long should they take to reach Carvahall, where they engage with the riders and open the time portal? My character can show the army's progress through Alagaesia and their destructive force, if that's okay.
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts" - Einstein

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:10 pm
yubbies21 says...

that sounds awesome. I'm trying to get me Eylania, Atanir, Aryn, and Brare to Carvahall right now. Grey, good idea! (Even if my character doesn't become a shadeslayer :( ) :D This is going to be a real mystery for me and the bookworm's characters to figure out!
beep

Reviews: 3
Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:21 am
thebookworm says...

I agree. Good idea Double I.
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me

289 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:23 am
Caesar says...

Excellent.
You'll find you Riders might have several.... armies... to deal with :twisted:

304 Reviews

Reviews: 304
Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:25 am
barefootrunner says...

You guys can wait up at Carvahall for a while, help out, rest, explore, and trouble will come straight to you... It might take a bit of time on foot, so you can stop off at different places, tour the countryside, visit Brom's grave etc. to give the army a chance to catch up. Then we'll get to the blood and guts part!
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts" - Einstein

289 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:11 am
Caesar says...

Oh, if things go as planned, there won't be the need of extreme bloodshed. A nice, clean surrender is all that's necessary.

Reviews: 0
Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:27 am
ELLYNARA3 says...

Are all of the dragons and riders in Ellesmera going to Carvahall??
Driver chooses the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.- Dean to Sam, Supernatural

Feelings!- Crowley, Supernatural

life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae