Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:04 pm
Caesar says...

Very true. So long as the odds are stacked to their favor, that is :D
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:08 pm
Redfang18 says...

Right now, the odds are stacked against them. Not to mention that the Night Dragon might be out on the prowl every night when the villians least suspects it. *grins wickedly* :wink:
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:18 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

You forget about Alvah, then *bigger wicked grin* :twisted:
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:14 pm
View Likes
Jaden G. says...

LOL! Ok, I was thinking that the SB will be equal. No main protagonist or antagonist. The three villains can do things seperately or they can team up to try and take over the world (underworld for Alvah. :smt002 )

If they do team up it will force the heroes to seek help from each other. If not... well we'll work something out.

Right now three heroes are already meeting each other in Chicago. If someone wants to reak havoc, be my guest.

~JG
"Oh please don't tell me you're archaeologists."

"Do you have a problem with archaeologists?"

"I'm a time traveler. I laugh at archaeologists."

~Doctor Who

32 Reviews

Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:07 pm
Redfang18 says...

Whadda ya think of my Night Dragon so far? Prowl around in the sky, then swoop down to stop a thief from leaving. It's not my best entrance for him, but I had to find me an opening and just go for it.

~~~Les Miserables

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:10 pm
KingLucifer says...

Haha RF depending on what Jaden says about me joining I may have an equally impressive character.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:14 pm
PixieStix says...

I couldn't really find an opening for Shyla...So I just posted what I posted. :)
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

19 Reviews

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:45 am
Jaden G. says...

Welcome to Marvel World LHeart.

PixieStix: It's ok. Were the two guys beating up the robber someone else or were they Carpenter and Fox? It's good if its not then the individual storylines are coinciding.

Camalaeus: Awesome! You totally made my charcter more awesome then I expected! **squee** Thanks!

RedFang: Night Dragon and Carpenter are going to get along great.

~Doctor Who

50 Reviews

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:48 am
KingLucifer says...

Yea I'll post my profile soon.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

32 Reviews

Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:16 am
Redfang18 says...

Somebody didn't read the Night Dragon's profile right. While he's in dragon form, he talks using telepathy, not spoken words.

~~~Les Miserables

50 Reviews

Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:54 am
KingLucifer says...

Name: Niko Aguilar
Hero/Villain: Neither
Power: Foresight and able to summon a one handed short sword to him and is able to levataite.
Appearance: He wears dark sweats, black leather gloves, black leather jacket with a white t-shirt underneath, and wears nikes.
Appearance (2): Same as the first.
Personality: Calculating, keeps to himself often doesn't normally care for what others think about him.
History: After taking on the gene, he had learned to use his power of levitation and summoning, quickly the foresight vision's coming at random times sometimes at random, when his family learned of this they disowned him, he became heartless and set out to use his powers as he sees fit. He found a sense of duty by finding the hero's that will save the earth and bringing them together. But will sometimes go with the villain's and see what they will be up to.
other: None.

50 Reviews

Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:57 am
KingLucifer says...

I'll post for this SB in the morning, hey RF how does Black Dragon feel getting picked on by a guy he can't hit?

32 Reviews

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:01 pm
Redfang18 says...

Depends on what the person does or says to the Night Dragon. To the Night Dragon, your guy would probably just be playing with him. However, if the dude crosses the sacred line, be somewhere else.

~~~Les Miserables

19 Reviews

Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:48 pm
Jaden G. says...

I think we are all a little confused on where each of our characters are. Carpenter and Fox have been fighting each other AFTER each having a turn with a petty thief. If I read correctly, Black Beauty has caught up with another robber and is currently fighting him. Niko is following the Night Dragon and the Night Dragon has either met two boys and a thief, one of the boys has a metal arm, in human form or he has interupted the fight between Fox and Carpenter in dragon form. And none of the villains have acted yet. Correct?

I'd like to get the storylines straight before posting.

~Doctor Who

50 Reviews

Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:52 pm
KingLucifer says...

Niko is watching what happens between the three from afar, I doubt Black Dragon will notice his presence there.

If you have a dream, you have a duty to make it come true.
— Marco Pierre White