z

Young Writers Society

Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:58 pm
VuzzyCat says...

Shush! That's supposed to be a secret!!! Ugh, but since you already gave it away; the government comes up with a machine that can take away rogues' powers. It probably wont come up until later though.
I'm the author of my own life. Unfortunately I'm writing in pen. Mistakes I make can not be erased, the only option is to turn the page and start a new chapter. <3

I'm single because God is busy writing the best love story.
<3 VuzzyCat

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:03 am
Shadowlight says...

*Falls off her chair in shock*

WHAT?!?!?!

that is so totally evil, and amazing, and horrible!!!
XD
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

51 Reviews

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:08 am
VuzzyCat says...

Yep, I needed some twist and this is what I came up with. It has to go with Davnick deciding not to betray the group too, so when he disapears, that'll be when our group first sees the machine. And you can probably guess who's attached to it.
I'm the author of my own life. Unfortunately I'm writing in pen. Mistakes I make can not be erased, the only option is to turn the page and start a new chapter. <3

<3 VuzzyCat

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:10 am
TheRazzle says...

My poor little Davie. Poor Sheara and Seena too. Poor everybody!!
Cake and tea or death, cake or tea and death?! Little red cook book, little red cook book!
-Eddie Izzard

I am an evil herbivore. I will eat all the leaves on this tree. I will eat more leaves than I should... so that other giraffes may die!
-Also Eddie Izzard

42 Reviews

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:11 am
Shadowlight says...

O.O

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not Davnick!!

I LOVE Davnick too much for that to happen!!!!

*weeps violently in a corner wringing her hands*

51 Reviews

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:12 am
VuzzyCat says...

I know!!! But don't worry, we wont kill him off! Our team just bolts into action and practically kills everyone there. But, he lives! :D

<3 VuzzyCat

18 Reviews

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:15 am
TheRazzle says...

Shadow, I don't know if this the right time, but I must communicate the feeling that is about to burst from my chest and splatter itself all over my computer screen; I love you. You rock my socks off. (At least you would if I happened to be wearing socks.)

Anyway, don't worry about Davie. I would never allow him to die so soon after becomming good.
:D
Cake and tea or death, cake or tea and death?! Little red cook book, little red cook book!
-Eddie Izzard

I am an evil herbivore. I will eat all the leaves on this tree. I will eat more leaves than I should... so that other giraffes may die!
-Also Eddie Izzard

42 Reviews

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:21 am
Shadowlight says...

*blushes*

D'awwww! your so sweet!

42 Reviews

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:29 am
Shadowlight says...

question!

Can a do a creepy dream post for Rayden???

also can he be involved with Davies rescue?? if he has to carry him out or something, that could lead to a huge amount of hilarity. XD

18 Reviews

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:31 am
TheRazzle says...

Well, I try. :D Let me tell you, I can not wait for Rayden to kick some Darkness Rogue butt. Davie needs to meet somebody who can take him on, and beat him if he isn't really careful. Ohhh this is going to be so much fun!! :D :D :D

And yes, of course he can help Davie. His future brother-in-law eventually grows on him, hopefully.
-Eddie Izzard

-Also Eddie Izzard

42 Reviews

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:35 am
Shadowlight says...

Rayden it just the rouge to take him on too! he isn't #1 on the wanted list for nothing. XD

(think fiery cyclones of death and destruction) XD

18 Reviews

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:39 am
TheRazzle says...

Mwahahaha!! The Wanted Protective Older Brother vs Irritated Boyfriend Bounty Hunter Battle will be, in a word... EPIC!
-Eddie Izzard

-Also Eddie Izzard

Reviews: 4
Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:39 am
TheBlondie says...

Ohhh! I am so excited!!! And sad for when Davy gets hurt...prepare to see what Sheara and Poca are capabal of when they are mad!
Ninja. Enough said.

42 Reviews

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:44 am
Shadowlight says...

There will be blood! we're not sure who's, but rest assured they will be blood! XD

It will be epic, and bone shattering, and black eye receiving, and skin scorching, and freaky shape shifting!

That is going to be one FUN group of scenes to write Razzle!!

18 Reviews

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:49 am
TheRazzle says...

Awww this is going to be great. *Sighs contentedly* Why is it that it's so much fun to mess with your own characters? I love it. :)
-Eddie Izzard

-Also Eddie Izzard

I'm tired of books having villains who are just villains for no reason.
— EllieMae