z

Young Writers Society

Autumn Breeze Arts Academy

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Thu May 26, 2011 4:35 am
TexanWriter says...

Works for me. Bella, are you waiting for all roommates to be assigned before you assign room numbers?
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Thu May 26, 2011 6:24 am
Vramel says...

So I guess Johnny can go with Daniel?
I'm a Writer!

If you want to help a dragon egg in need click here: http://dragcave.net/view/YQdH

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu May 26, 2011 2:18 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Annabelle and Artie? Maybe possibly???
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Thu May 26, 2011 5:49 pm
Bella says...

Texan - yess'm, I'm assigning room numbers as people choose their roommates. There is a list starting on my post that first addressed roommates :)
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Thu May 26, 2011 10:06 pm
Glauke says...

Thanks Bella! I guess Ariana will want her own room (it maintains her mysterious front). When will she get a room number?? All the best, Penni xx
❁❁❁

be still, sad heart, and cease repining
behind the clouds is the sun still shining

7 Reviews

Fri May 27, 2011 6:55 pm
View Likes
Vramel says...

Me and Ladyofthedeathroses have messaged eachother and come to the conclusion that Artie and Johnny are room-mates now! :smt002
I'm a Writer!

If you want to help a dragon egg in need click here: http://dragcave.net/view/YQdH

142 Reviews

Fri May 27, 2011 9:35 pm
Bella says...

I'm sorry Vramel and Ladyofthedeathroses, but Autumn Breeze doesn't allow co-ed dorm ROOMS, just the building is co-ed.

7 Reviews

Fri May 27, 2011 10:12 pm
Vramel says...

How do you mean co-ed Bella?
I'm a Writer!

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Fri May 27, 2011 10:46 pm
fictionfanatic says...

*Before I begin speaking, I'm gonna let you know that this is fictionfanatic, MyStoryline, and RainyDay talking, because we're all together at my (fictionfanatic's) house and it's easier this way. P.S Vramel, Bella means you can't have a guy and a girl in the same room room*

So, Sugar is now with Merideth. Annabelle is with Artie. Daniel is with Johnny. And Maybe, yes, Jude and Jasper rooming together would be perfect. Who would like to room with Magnolia (who, P.S, is a guy)?

*Do I have all that right? Sorry I haven't checked in, I was dealing with some stuff and we're all a tad confused to what's going on.*
Live, Love, Laugh

142 Reviews

Sat May 28, 2011 2:48 am
View Likes
Bella says...

Vramel - fictionfanatic answered you for me - I mean you can't but a boy and a girl in the same room. That would be coed. The dorms are coed in that they have boys and girls living in the same building, but the rooms themselves (and the floors) are not coed.

Yeah Fiction, I'm a bit confused too. A lot of people haven't stated definitely who they're rooming with. I figured if everyone had not stated definitely who they were rooming with, I was going to just make assignments.

Merideth and Sugar - I'll add to the list, as you've now both agreed.
Annabelle and Artie - I need ladyofthedeathroses permission, but I'm okay with that
Jude and Jasper - Sounds good, I'm going to double check with Maybe, because she's been debating rooming
Daniel and Johnny - If Vramel is okay with it
Magnolia and James - As long as everyone okays it

I hope that clears it up a bit :)

7 Reviews

Sat May 28, 2011 7:06 am
Vramel says...

Daniel hasn't posted yet. So I didn't know who I was going to be room-mates with! :?
I'm a Writer!

Reviews: 3
Sat May 28, 2011 1:09 pm
MyStoryline says...

Sorry about that. I'm both not entirely used to the whole storybooking thing yet, and I had to take care of a few things. You still up for Johnny and Daniel being together?

And I just talked to RainyDay: she's up for Magnolia and James rooming together: that'll definitely be...interesting.

Reviews: 3
Sat May 28, 2011 1:25 pm
MyStoryline says...

fiction and Rainy will post once all their roomies are confirmed, just so they know whats going on

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sat May 28, 2011 6:20 pm
Maybe says...

I'm fine with both James and Jude's roommates. And yes, James and Magnolia will certainly be interesting, but James won't really be in the room much - he's usually at rehearsal until late. :smt001
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

142 Reviews

Mon May 30, 2011 1:05 am
Bella says...

Roommate and Room Numbers (As well as a brief dorm layout)

Note: Every two dorms is connected by a bathroom that the rooms share.

Floor 1

Floor 1 does not have dorms. Instead, it has a few empty rooms, with desks and tvs and outlets, for studying and homework and such. There is also a large lobby, with couches and a tv, for hanging out, playing games, watching movies, etc.

Additionally, Floor 1 has a community kitchen AND a small cafeteria.

Floor 2

Floor 2 is a girl's floor.

Room 203 - Hazel and Faustina
Room 205 - Ariana

Rooms 203 and 205 share a bathroom.

Room 204 - Annabelle and Artie

Room 204 is across the hall from 203 and 205.

Floor 3

Floor 3 is a boy's floor.

Room 307 - Jude and Jasper
Room 309 - Magnolia and James

Rooms 307 and 309 share a bathroom.

Room 313 - Daniel and Johnny

Floor 4

Floor 4 is a girl's floor.

Room 410 - Merideth and Sugar
Room 412 - Jazz and Monroe

Rooms 410 and 412 share a bathroom.

It's a pity the dictionary has only one definition of beauty. In my world, there are 7.9 billion types of it- all different and still beautiful.
— anne27