z

Young Writers Society

The Hunger Games DT

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:35 pm
Dragonet says...

It's cool with me. Besides Cal said that it's just a list out of random, she might change it once we start.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:43 pm
Calligraphy says...

So are you guys all O.K. with your spots? Why aren't you posting. Sorry, I am excited.

A. S.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:50 pm
Dragonet says...

I'm really excited too! But you're incharge of this SB, why don't you post first? I can't because I'm a newbie, I haven't read the books.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

Random avatar

Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:02 pm
Calligraphy says...

I don't have a character sorry :(. ummm lets see. -

I watched as the contestants took everything in. The huge ball that looked kind of like the golf balls they used to have. And all the stuff. I pressed the button that released them from the force fields. Only then could they feel the humid heat, and feel the sun beat down on them. There puny white outfits wouldn't protect them from the artificially enhanced rays. I rubbed my hands together as I watched them battle it out below.

In this heat they would never expect all the things that would befall them at night.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:02 pm
Junglelover says...

Pink: I was thinking both, what do you think? Just one, or both?
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:17 am
ultraviolet says...

Cal, what happened to starting with the reaping? Oh, and you're in the DT, in case you haven't noticed.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:38 am
pinkangel54123 says...

Hmm...I think it would be best for both. There could be a lot of drama in that alliance, too. I think it would be worth it.
Want a heavenly review?

GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Random avatar

Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:21 am
Calligraphy says...

I told everyone to start with the reaping....

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:24 am
ultraviolet says...

A little too late for that.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:01 am
View Likes
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Good news! I finished the Hunger Games today!
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

Random avatar

Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:53 am
Calligraphy says...

OH my gosh I am so sorry! I meant to post my post about the game-maker in the storybook. Here is what is going to happen at night, I am not sure if my friend went on my account and posted it. O.K. guys, as soon has the clock hits nine (you will get into the arena about 12:00 in the afternoon.) everything is going to turn pitch black. You won't be able to see anything. No moon no stars nothing. Also, at that moment tons of bugs will come out of no where. Gnats to be exact. But, smaller and they will scratch you wherever they land. They will also really hurt when they bite you, but will leave no mark. The bug spray will only half help. Oh and it will be freezing. Not so freezing that if you don't keep yourself awake you will die. But cold enough that you won't be able to fall asleep. Like a really cold spring day.

~~~~
By the way, when you are in the capitol you get sponsors. Sponsors can send you gifts, but it costs them a ton of money. I will be all the sponsors. So if you want something you have to ask at the end of your post like so: -As you can see from my post I am going to need some burn ointment. Maybe a gift? - That's all I can think of right now....

A. S.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:00 am
TheGreatIthy says...

Wow. You are evil. :mrgreen: Sounds like a challenge though, so it shall be fun! I shall post for that tomorrow.
Bees: They sting because they love!!

Will review for food!

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:36 pm
TheGreatIthy says...

From now on if you will someone in your post say so in bold at the end of it. I made some updates on the who will survive list. From now on all the computer characters are dead. So if you kill someone they have to have a name.

- For those of you who cannot get fresh water, the fresh water changes. The first two days Animal kingdom. Plus, those of you drinking the water. Even if you boiled it or whatever. You become tired after around an hour.

Just a couple questions about the post. Okay, first about the computer controlled characters being dead. Just to clarify, does that mean that the only ones alive at the moment are the characters we created, or that we need to give the last remaining contestant more personality than we have been so far? I only ask because I have a plan for the other district 1 tribute giving Ivan and Andi a hard time for a little while. Either way doesn't matter to me, though.

Also, about the fresh water, do you mean that there will only be fresh water in the animal kingdom after the first 2 days or before the end of the 2nd day?
Bees: They sting because they love!!

Will review for food!

Random avatar

Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:44 pm
Calligraphy says...

- o.k. dragonet is at the top of the list now.

questions - If you go back to my first post and click the spoiler districts. you can see I made some of the computer dead and the other ones will have to have personalities.

For the first two days there will be water in animal kingdom and no where else. After two days (in the storybook) I will change it.

A. S.

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:54 pm
pinkangel54123 says...

Would it be okay if I killed of Dragonet's character on the first night, or should I wait until there are no more blank characters?
Want a heavenly review?

GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller