z

Young Writers Society

When the World is Dying DT

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Fri May 06, 2016 7:59 am
Basil says...

Of course you can join @LordZeus ^^
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Fri May 06, 2016 11:43 am
TakeThatYouFiend says...

I know my post's pretty short, but if anyone wants to write in some interaction feel free :)
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri May 06, 2016 2:11 pm
LordZeus says...

CP submitted! I hope it's okay :D

Reviews: 0
Fri May 06, 2016 11:48 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

Too late to join??
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

24 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 12:49 am
Basil says...

Of course it isn't, @TheForgottenKing

Everones first posts are amazing by the way :3
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

24 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 1:16 am
Basil says...

Also, @ChildofWriting the outbreak happened fifteen years ago, so Matthias wouldn't have been at school when he was fifteen. He'd have been six – I think I'm terrible with numbers – when the disease hit. I kinda failed to notice that because, well, I'm terrible with numbers haha.
Of course I am.
Why?

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat May 07, 2016 3:00 am
Vellichor says...

@Basil . Wow. Dunno how I missed that, I thought it had only been six. I'll make some revisions to the CP :D Sorry about that XD
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

24 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 3:34 am
Basil says...

Haha it's okay
Of course I am.
Why?

42 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 4:44 am
Vellichor says...

@XxXTheSwordsmanXxX Thanks for the opportunity to respond :) I'll get a post up, though I should mention that Matthias is 21, and I don't think that anything particularly makes him look young...
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

39 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 12:40 pm
LordZeus says...

Posted! @Basil i apologize for the shoddiness of the post but i did it in a hurry as I wanted to get it done before I had to catch my flight (I'm going on vacation :D). I'll be gone for two weeks, so I probably won't be able to post before I get back. I hope my post is alright, and please tell me if you want me to change anything!

Oh, and by the way, Basil, I mentioned Wyvern (Though not by name) at the end of my post. I also added a couple of things to the appearance and history parts of my CP as i had forgotten to add them due to having written up my CP late at night. I hope it's still okay!

42 Reviews

Sun May 08, 2016 6:28 am
View Likes
Vellichor says...

@Basil Just read your post and before I head off to sleep I had to say, I think that I've just added something to my list of favorite lines/ sentences of all time.

"My eyes meet the sharp gaze of a snow white cat. A snow white big cat, with sharp, yellowed teeth and silvery flashing eyes. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life, so elegant, standing there with its body coiled like a spring, ready to pounce, mouth ajar, ready to bite, claws out, ready to latch onto soft flesh. I wonder what this would look like to a bystander. Two white creatures silently staring at each other in the dark."

Something about this just gave me the chills. Really well done :)
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

24 Reviews

Sun May 08, 2016 6:58 am
Basil says...

Thank you, that really made me smile :3
Of course I am.
Why?

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sun May 08, 2016 6:06 pm
Eternity says...

Sorry for my late first post, but posted (: Hope it's okay.

39 Reviews

Mon May 09, 2016 3:07 am
LordZeus says...

Great posts guys! :D

However, @Basil , It seems that you forgot to mention Harry in your post. I mentioned Wyvern at the end of my post remember (though not by name)? Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I'm just not sure where to go with my character now, since the end of my post leaves Harry unconscious in front of Wyvern, with his Wolf standing guard over him. Any thoughts?

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Mon May 09, 2016 3:11 am
ScarlettFire says...

Wow, you guys don't muck around. So many posts! I'll have to catch up and and post myself. (You guys should be aware that I'm not really online over the weekends) If you mentioned my character or anything, do let me know!

*goes to read and stuff*
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

Sometimes I'm terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts.
— Poe