z

Young Writers Society

the Marked DT

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:28 am
TakeThatYouFiend says...

@Judas I'm not sure I could changr my character to be more sociable, but Iif it is necessary I could change it completely.
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:57 am
Caesar says...

no no I didn't express myself quite clearly: things as they are now are fine, I was thinking the people who haven't quite made their profiles yet. I don't have a very clear grasp on how interactions will go down yet, but I'm pretty sure things will be sweeeet.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

433 Reviews

Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:09 am
TakeThatYouFiend says...

Oh ok, *evil character dances*
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:13 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

Aria and Alv, I thought long and hard on your Marks, and I think this is the most effective result.

Arelie's Mark is the Mark of the Dreaming God. She knows where the Laughing God is, even if there is great distance between them, and can see through her eyes, though it is hard to maintain concentration in this state. The mark is located on her left forehand.

Lasca's Mark is the Mark of the Laughing God. She knows how the Dreaming God is feeling at any time, even though there is great distance between them, and can transmit emotions to her. The mark is located on her right forehand.
Attachments
DreamingGod.png
LaughingGod.png

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:17 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

Galfridus' Mark is the Mark of the Beast. He feels no pain. It is located on his neck.

(took me a while to make this one)
Attachments
MarkoftheBeast.png

433 Reviews

Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:23 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

I shall bleed to death laughing.
I can still feel things tho right. Like if I burn myself I know and will pull my hand away etc.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:35 pm
Caesar says...

your pain receptors are dead, so I'm pretty sure you can stroll through fire without feeling a damn thing. I felt it was very appropriate considering his personality. Careful though, it's a double-edged sword: he won't know when it's best to stop.

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:00 pm
megsug says...

*starts making a profile*
Test

433 Reviews

Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:06 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

If my pain receptors are dead I can still feel the heat just not the pain.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:07 pm
Caesar says...

it is so.

Also, closing acceptance at 8 characters. Once we reach that number we'll start posting. If we don't reach it in a few days we'll start posting anyway.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:30 pm
crossroads says...

Is it alright if I say Ary doesn't know she can do that thingy with seeing through her sister's eyes, since it's not like they get separated much? Or do they all have to be aware of all that they can do?
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:32 pm
Caesar says...

I'm pretty sure it'd be reasonable for a lot of them to not know what they're capable of doing, unless they've been in a situation where they could have done so.

433 Reviews

Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:39 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

Mines medical so I thought he would know that just not anything else about his superness.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:41 pm
Caesar says...

I'm pretty sure Galfridus has by now realized pain is not part of his metaphorical dictionary, yeah.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:44 pm
Sassafras says...

I'm pretty sure Diesus would have noticed his power many times before, but didn't really see it as a power. When he realizes what it really is, he'll be able to utilize it more efficiently.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

Resistance is futile.
— The Borg