z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:19 pm
TheSilverFox says...

@Tortwag: Err, I may have accidentally forgotten. <.< I'll be sure to do that after I'm finished dealing with this schoolwork I have, although I don't think I'll be able to play the game today. Just as a side note, although I don't think this will have any significant impact on my downloading and playing the game, my family is a little strict in a lot of different ways, and I may have to ask permission from my parents before I do anything. Of course, I know that the game seems fine (and if it isn't, I have good antivirus software. :P), and probably is, and my parents don't pay enough attention to what I do anyway, so I could probably sneak this past them, so it's not a big deal.
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:19 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@TheSilverFox Oh don't worry, I wasn't asking you to play the game ASAP anyway, so no rush.
As fir the side note, well how about this: I personally can guarantee that the actual link of the game is virus free - especially if hosted in Modb, which it is - but since that might not calm your parents' suspicion, I can always give you the link via my own mediafire account, in which case you cab tell them that a friend gave you the game via a virus-free site (which is exactly what's going to happen). I really doubt you need to sneak it past them if you tell them that - unless they have ZERO confidence in your online encounters, that is.

I can always send you a PM with the link, it's faster.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:55 pm
View Likes
TheSilverFox says...

@Tortwag: Yeah, I wouldn't mind if you sent the link via PM. I watched the video and was so enthralled I didn't even remember looking for link until it was over. XD

And that's the thing; I'm not sure how much confidence they have in my online encounters. On one side, they never usually ask me about what I'm doing (and they're usually accepting about most everything I do online). On the other hand, I always get nervous or stressed if I ask for their permission about something. Which is probably more of my fault, now that I think about it, especially as it is clear that, in this case, the link of the game is virus-free and I don't need to worry about a virus being in the game.

...Yeah, I'll see if I can't ask them sometime today. I could definitely play the game sometime Saturday, which is when I have a lot more free time. Naturally, I'll have to find a more specific time and see if I have to do anything on that day, but does the date sound reasonable?

EDIT: Wow, that was simple; I have permission.

...I hate myself for not having asked sooner. XD
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:41 pm
View Likes
Robusto says...

I'm finally back in the groove of writing. And I've got an Alek/Felicity/Arthur post in the works, rather than just an Arthur post.

24 Reviews

Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:44 pm
Robusto says...

@Astralhunter: This post will be unrelated to what we discussed about Arthur, so no worries.

40 Reviews

Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:20 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@TheSilverFox But... I mean, it's always stressing to ask stuff to parents to a certain extent, but why would you be stressed about asking something if it's not... y'know... wrong?
"Hey Mom and Dad, there's this friendly fighting game a writing buddy of mine just sent me, and since he sent me the link himself, it's virus free. Now I know I said 'fighting', but don't worry, it's a Smash Bros game. You're familiar with these, right? Take a look at this 2 mins trailer, it's kinda fun!"
↑ The day = saved.

EDIT: Ah, you got your permission. See, it wasn't that hard, right? xD But hey, don't worry. Always stressing to a certain degree, as I said :)

And yes, the date is definitely reasonable! The point right now is to make ya used to the keyboard controls (which you can configure yourself, unless you have an USB game controller)
Last edited by TinkerTwaggy on Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

24 Reviews

Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:43 pm
Robusto says...

@Tortwag: Infallible logic right there

40 Reviews

Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:00 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Robusto *Bows* Thank you. Years of plotting taught me that lies should be reserved for other, more profitable moments :3

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:02 pm
Poopsie says...

Robby boiiiii!

How about a little roasty posty out of your corner?

Really though, I'm ITCHING for secretive back story ;3;
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:20 am
Ventomology says...

So if Robusto scratches your back, Poopsie, will you scratch his and write a post as well?
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:25 am
StupidSoup says...

can I scratch his back to?
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

24 Reviews

Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:30 am
View Likes
Robusto says...

The only one allowed to scratch my back is my butler. All others don't deserve such a privilege.
But you may scratch my dog's belly if you wish. For only five seconds. Any longer will cost you.

54 Reviews

Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:10 pm
StupidSoup says...

Can I scratch your records then

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:36 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Robusto Can I be your butler and THEn scratch your back? Mom says I have quite the good hands for massages.

54 Reviews

Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:52 pm
StupidSoup says...

Hey back off man I saw Robusto first >:V
(Is joking)

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names.
— Chinese proverb