z

Young Writers Society

Magi High School DT

Reviews: 3
Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:03 pm
Xaxas96 says...

I've asked Ita to help me manage the SB, so he's gonna be staff and such, and add tourneys, basically he's gonna help keep the SB alive. I also needed someone outside the SB to collaborate with.
Last edited by Xaxas96 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:15 pm
Caesar says...

Xaxas puts it most aplty. I will nonetheless post in the SB, as I am enjoying a brief period of holdiays. Firstly, you will understand what Lyeskij means by business, then mayhaps, if you behave, you can have some fun.

Edit* -- posted. The students will be attending classes as usual
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:03 pm
Redfang18 says...

Forgive me if I sound rude, Double I, but John's last name doesn't have an "S" at the end. His last name is just Shade.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:42 pm
KingLucifer says...

"The ferry man asks a high price." - Raphael

Raphael will enjoy the company of the headmaster, you'd be surprised just how well him and the headmaster will agree. Also, "Flip the coin, come get destroyed." Sofia has perfected her new form of Conjuration, on her at least she can use it, the headmaster will have to use his wits to keep ahead of Sofia.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:42 pm
AlmondEyes says...

So when is the curfew? I looked, but I didn't see a specified time. And also, i'd like to get something going between Luna and the Headmaster.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:59 pm
sunwater says...

You have been informed that fighting upon school campus is allowed, winning provides a grade boost. Losing decreases your grades, and you repair all damaged property.

I just wanted to point that out because it is in the plot just saying.

50 Reviews

Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:03 am
KingLucifer says...

Yea, I believe Ita missed the entire point on that, even more so when it comes to punishments that shouldn't be happening.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:11 am
sunwater says...

ya thats why i pointed it out

50 Reviews

Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:09 am
KingLucifer says...

Please note, I will not be posting on the weekend or tuesdays, cause the last post I made sucked horribly. Way to small in my opinion, so I'll remake my post tomorrow after school or during my last class tomorrow.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:26 am
Caesar says...

Oh, you people.

It seems you have missed the entire point of my joining this SB. As the Headmaster, it is to prevent students from getting hurt. There is combat, supervised by the teachers. Unsupervised combat is prohibited. Thus, detention. The school rules have *not* changed drastically, as Hayden and Firesmith would have it, only a small detail, that of safety. Furthermore, Xaxas, Lyeskij wouldn't yell, unless it was to be heard over the crowds

Janika, I clearly stated curefew is after six thirty ^^

LoyalHeart, as for Raphael, we shall see. As for Sofia, hurr hurr. I'd like to see her try. You haven't seen a shred of Lyeskij's power.

RF, my bad. Will edit promptly.

50 Reviews

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:44 am
KingLucifer says...

Supervised combat takes out a lot of fun, unsupervised combat, now there's the fun.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:54 am
Caesar says...

As you no doubt know, fun is not my aim. The student's safety is. Thus, you will attend detention, then mayhaps think twice before trying to kill each other and wreking a class.

50 Reviews

Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:09 pm
KingLucifer says...

Na not really, it was a lot more fun without you around.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:13 pm
Caesar says...

Lol. I'm afraid that's not the point. I was asked to make things more realisic and efficient, and so I have. Now, quit whining and use some creativity. There are plenty opportunties for the characters to have some fun. Rules are meant to be broken, as the saying goes.

Reviews: 3
Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:26 pm
Xaxas96 says...

We can just fight off of school grounds or find another method around it. I have a few ideas, but I hope you guys don't mind detention.
Last edited by Xaxas96 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
— Abraham Heschel