z

Young Writers Society

The Haunted Plantation DT

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:24 pm
umaima says...

Yep, a LOT... welcome back though
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:26 pm
Hanorah says...

I was gone for 3 hours yesterday and a lot happened...welcome back,was camp good?
'Be yourself;everyone else is already taken' ~ Oscar Wilde

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:46 pm
ladcat13 says...

Lots and lots! Oh, and Hanorah, I didn't really ask you before I gave your character epilepsy... sorry. Are you ok with that? Because I looked it up and did some research on it. There are cases where it is resolved in the early stages.

Millions of miles from home
In the darkness before the dawn
In the swirling of this storm
When I'm rolling with the thunder
But bleed from thorns
Leave a light, a light on.

303 Reviews

Reviews: 303
Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:08 pm
StoneHeart says...

Guys! I'm posting! Again. . . .
For I who am poor have only my dreams
I spread my dreams under your feet . . .

. . . tread softly for you tread on my dreams.

We are masters of our silences, and slaves of our words

Reviews: 1
Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:16 pm
TaylorLove says...

I had 96 notifications all together.

Camp was wonderful thanks.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

Random avatar

Reviews: 32
Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:11 pm
ShadowHunter says...

I was thinking, the Plantation should have an armory, hidden or other wise. We can't just have one person with weapons, other characters need to know how to defend themselves if we are going to go with the idea that @BlackNether12 gave us about the monsters dogs in the forest. I was also thinking that there should be more ghost's in this story. For the unknown male ghost, I was thinking that possibly he died because he sexually assaulted a girl and she stabbed him, just an idea.
It is not the dark, but the unknown that we fear.

303 Reviews

Reviews: 303
Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:27 pm
StoneHeart says...

Okay, that's a good point Shadow. Down at the end of the tunnel we could run into a collection of things possibly? Bones and old weapons. Classic.
For I who am poor have only my dreams
I spread my dreams under your feet . . .

. . . tread softly for you tread on my dreams.

We are masters of our silences, and slaves of our words

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:12 pm
Hanorah says...

I don't mind about it ,I was shocked at first but it adds a twist and I like that,as long as I don't end up having fits all the time
'Be yourself;everyone else is already taken' ~ Oscar Wilde

122 Reviews

Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:19 pm
umaima says...

Lol @Hanorah
By the way @ShadowHunter the idea is great
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:44 pm
ladcat13 says...

Yeah no. It's rare for an epileptic to have more than one grande mal a month. Tiny ones can happen from time to time, though. I did my research.

Millions of miles from home
In the darkness before the dawn
In the swirling of this storm
When I'm rolling with the thunder
But bleed from thorns
Leave a light, a light on.

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:15 pm
NicoleBri says...

@BlackNether12 I hope you don't mind but Nick is going with you!

Well I'm about to post for Kamria which is going to be slightly weird because I'm posting as a ghost in her body and for her spirit self.

The real question is...Will anyone ever figure it out in time to save her soul from dying off? And if you do find out.. how will you save her? :D
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

122 Reviews

Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:29 pm
umaima says...

The ghost girl can help in this, As my character won't be getting along with the new 'Kamria (as in the ghost) she can somehow come in contact with the friendly ghost who will tell her about the whole thing (or give her hints) and she can give the others hints too and to get her back we can do something like:
On a full moon day (full moon days have a lot of superstitious beliefs and I think it will be cool) Kamria is supposed to be locked in that room in which Jorden and I had been and June should be locked up inside too and June's and Kamria's body should be inter connected so that whatever June does Kamria will do it too exactly when the moonlight hits them she is supposed to stab herself??or something like that. that way the soul of both June and Kamria (the ghost actually) will come out and within the least time they are supposed to get into their bodies trying to fight the ghost or we can put some magic on the ghost too to stop her to take Kamria's or June's body.
Last edited by umaima on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Random avatar

Reviews: 32
Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:31 pm
ShadowHunter says...

@umaima, which one?
@pandabear7, what did Nick and Meg find?
It is not the dark, but the unknown that we fear.

122 Reviews

Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:36 pm
umaima says...

The good one, who helped Hanorah too

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:38 pm
NicoleBri says...

Nick and Meg found a room inside another room in the kitchen. :) They didn't really see anything but ancient dusty things. Maybe some others can go in there and they actually find something useful like old diaries and junk and stuff from in the day. They didn't have a thorough look because Nick got to creeped out.

@umaima that could totally work :) I already posted for Kamria before I saw this. Maybe the next post you write could be a start, like you and the ghost inside of Kamria can have something happen! < 3

By the way, Kamria only has one week before her soul is dead and the ghost takes on her body forever. :)
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath