z

Young Writers Society

The Ink Puppeteers {DT}

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:13 pm
kayfortnight says...

What city are you in? If you're in one of the major cities, there's probably somebody nearby who can include you if you just say where you are. :( I would've loved a list of who's in what city just so I could see which people I might run across.
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:47 pm
crossroads says...

kayfortnight wrote: I would've loved a list of who's in what city just so I could see which people I might run across.

Mhmm will do. Sometime tomorrow, most likely, it will be up ^^
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

385 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 385
Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:16 am
Omni says...

Which town is Dorian in?

My puppet could be somewhere close XDD
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:41 am
Shadowlight says...

XD Walter is lucky then- Evie will be convinced he is an evil mage and will threaten to tear him into pieces if he hurts her little princess. XD
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

117 Reviews

Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:11 am
crossroads says...

Shadowlight wrote:XD Walter is lucky then- Evie will be convinced he is an evil mage and will threaten to tear him into pieces if he hurts her little princess. XD

Bahaha looking forward to that ^^ Penelope will be somewhat kinder, so you can put it in your post.. She won't exactly toss herself in his arms, but won't want to kill him either. She'll just be afraid, but she'll want to make friends.

Also, Shadow. I imagined Penelope's and Kyra's mother dead, so I have a question. Would it suit you better if Walter was the one who "killed" their mother (he doesn't know of Kyra) or so Lilith was responsible for that (since Kyra was one of her MCs, but she doesn't know of Penelope)?
- they/them -

117 Reviews

Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:13 am
crossroads says...

omniyus wrote:Which town is Dorian in?

My puppet could be somewhere close XDD

Dorian is in Marknam, currently sent away by his Puppet and wandering the streets randomly, admiring everything. He could use company of another Puppeteer, just to kill his God complex a little xD
- they/them -

161 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:18 am
Sassafras says...

Acosta is in Marknam. He's a blacksmith, Dorian can walk in his shop or something.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:19 am
View Likes
Alvarin says...

I think Leo and Eva is supposed to be in Marknam as well, so I'd be cautious of the streets at night :twisted:
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

161 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:20 am
View Likes
Sassafras says...

Woo, Marknam is the place to be. I should probably post now. And my second puppet profile will be here after I post.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

117 Reviews

Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:29 am
crossroads says...

Alvarin wrote:I think Leo and Eva is supposed to be in Marknam as well, so I'd be cautious of the streets at night :twisted:

Pff. Go ahead, kill Dorian now and you'll never meet Alayna >:3
- they/them -

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:34 am
View Likes
Alvarin says...

AriaAdams wrote:Pff. Go ahead, kill Dorian now and you'll never meet Alayna >:3

Point taken :P But the rest of you should watch out for him.. If it's after dark, that is. Feel free to approach him during the day. He's very sweet xD
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

42 Reviews

Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:35 am
Shadowlight says...

Walter wouldn't in story kill a mother- but he might write she died in childbirth or long ago when the girls were very small.

But I don't need to have it bee walter who killed her. xD so if you want the other puppeteer could do it.

385 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 385
Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:39 am
Omni says...

I guess my puppeteer could be buds with Dorian :D They're both a little too big for their britches
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

117 Reviews

Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:55 am
crossroads says...

Shadowlight wrote:Walter wouldn't in story kill a mother- but he might write she died in childbirth or long ago when the girls were very small.

But I don't need to have it bee walter who killed her. xD so if you want the other puppeteer could do it.

Mhmmm, works greatly that Lilith was responsible ^^ Penelope won't get mad at Walter, then, and I kind of want them to get along.
Kyra is ten years older than Penelope - Pen being 8 now, Kyra is 18 - and I think her mother died about three years ago, while Kyra was seeing Corin, and they started with the whole marriage thing then. Their father, by the way, is somewhat older than their mother was, so it's pretty urgent for Kyra to marry and take the throne.

Eh, right. I kind of have stuff plotted <.<

omniyus wrote:I guess my puppeteer could be buds with Dorian :D They're both a little too big for their britches

Oh yes, they could. Your guy was even in London for a while, though before my guy's time.. Dorian will find it rather interesting. (8
He will chase the ladies, though, that won't change with the fact that he switched worlds xD
- they/them -

42 Reviews

Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:07 am
Shadowlight says...

And Poor Kyra doesn't love her intended.....

Walter says that's not how the story is supposed to go, the princess is supposed to marry the prince who' she's in love with.

It always seems impossible until it's done.
— Nelson Mandela