z

Young Writers Society

Sky Pirates vs Sky Ninjas DT

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:57 am
KingLucifer says...

Your betrayals sign a death warrant, Bianca will stop at nothing to crush anyone who betrays her and her crew, know that she will instill nightmares of just how much power she can focus at a time. And the next time the Sky Ninjas meet the Ice Star in battle, simple illusions such as the one seen in the first one, they will not deter Bianca from freezing any traitors that she finds.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

385 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 385
Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:00 am
Omni says...

Lol I'm a ninja IDK if you were talking about me.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:31 am
Nike says...

Uh, I missed the showdown :( but at least the Storybook is alive ha-ha. What are we gonna do with who wins the battle?
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:45 am
Saga97 says...

Ohh wow, just got my Internet back now. -.-
Where adventures are made
and hero's are born.
Where villians are slain
and friendships live on.

57 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 57
Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:02 am
Animal says...

Sincerely All,

Is there any archive of the Chat Battle?
Or has anyone copied it?

If yes, send me a copy...
If no, tell me the outline...
deleted

Reviews: 2
Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:33 pm
Prometheus says...

The chat doesnt affect the SB... right?
Exempli Gratia

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:39 pm
LadyPurple says...

^^yeah. I don't know. Do we act like the Show Down didn't happen, didn't yet? If so, then I'll change the post where Auden dies.
You're new? Great seas! Why haven't you gone to the Buddy System yet?

You're dealing with writers. The words "normal" and "usual occurrence" do not compute.
~Rosey Unicorn

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:04 pm
crossroads says...

We can just continue with our story - the showdown said that the pirates won (luck has decided, we've been rolling dices a lot), but for the SB it only means that, in our last battle, the pirate ship took least damage. We can now continue writing, doing whatever we want with it :)
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:56 pm
LadyPurple says...

Then, Omniyus, Auden is alive. I'll change the post.
You're new? Great seas! Why haven't you gone to the Buddy System yet?

You're dealing with writers. The words "normal" and "usual occurrence" do not compute.
~Rosey Unicorn

117 Reviews

Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:12 pm
crossroads says...

LoyalHeart wrote:Your betrayals sign a death warrant, Bianca will stop at nothing to crush anyone who betrays her and her crew, know that she will instill nightmares of just how much power she can focus at a time.

I guess this went to Animal. Nym will protect him and everyone else who comes to her side. She will, of course, test each one of them before allowing them to join her crew.

LoyalHeart wrote: And the next time the Sky Ninjas meet the Ice Star in battle, simple illusions such as the one seen in the first one, they will not deter Bianca from freezing any traitors that she finds.

Pff. Now that wasn't a simple illusion, and if Bianca was there it would affect her too. That is, unless she's not nearly as smart as I think a pirate captain should be - see, Nym's illusions are stronger the smarter the person is. So, yeah.
- they/them -

50 Reviews

Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:59 pm
KingLucifer says...

Bianca's incredibly smart, don't get me wrong, but when she has a chance to not only take out traitors but the Queen of Ninjas, then she's going to take it and if she can get aboard the main Sky Pirate Ship, she'll kill any ninja who gets in her way as she makes her way to either the Queen or the traitors.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

117 Reviews

Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:25 pm
crossroads says...

LoyalHeart wrote:Bianca's incredibly smart, don't get me wrong, but when she has a chance to not only take out traitors but the Queen of Ninjas, then she's going to take it and if she can get aboard the main Sky Pirate Ship, she'll kill any ninja who gets in her way as she makes her way to either the Queen or the traitors.

Well, then, if she's incredibly smart, Nym's illusions will appear so real to her that she'll be able to touch them (and vice versa). And I don't know how you intend to take down Nym, actually. She will only get more and more angry if you hurt her crew.
- they/them -

50 Reviews

Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:48 pm
KingLucifer says...

I have a way, I just gotta get Bianca close to her to make Nym's illusions stop working, that or get Nym ticked off so badly that she'll stop playing illusionist and actually come out to defend her crew.

117 Reviews

Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:03 pm
crossroads says...

LoyalHeart wrote:I have a way, I just gotta get Bianca close to her to make Nym's illusions stop working, that or get Nym ticked off so badly that she'll stop playing illusionist and actually come out to defend her crew.

I'm not sure if you get that Nym isn't a material being, you can't freeze her or hit her or whatever.. She messes with minds, not weapons. Unless she possesses another person and fights in his/her body, that is. But I see no why she'd do that with Bianca - and even then, Nym can flee out of the person before Bianca or whoever gives the final blow.
As for making her illusions stop working, PM me about it before writing it down, I'm eager to figure what on earth you're talking about.
- they/them -

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:30 pm
View Likes
Cspr says...

It's probably bad, but I really what Nym to end up being trapped in a bottle or something. It's my only idea on how anyone could take her down.

...And it would be hilarious. Sia would be outraged and start quoting some sort of galactic constitution, but I'd be snickering on my end of the Internet. :P
My SPD senses are tingling.

sweet mother of asparagus
— GengarIsBestBoy