z

Young Writers Society

Magi High School DT

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:44 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Ita, there is no way in hell I am addressing you as headmaster or sir, only those with Officer rank deserve such a privalage of being called that.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:36 pm
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

Doesn't that seems a little strict? A month of punishment? And we only get hal of a saturday? Dang.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

Reviews: 3
Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:59 pm
View Likes
Xaxas96 says...

I don't know I kinda like it I was going to make it more school like and Ita popped in to help me with it. Btw do you think he should just post in the DT or in the SB, I mean it's fine in easier, but no matter what you have to react to the announcement made by the Iron Chancellor as though they happen on the SB

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:07 pm
View Likes
Xaxas96 says...

Hey Janika and Sunwater can you post soon? After you do I'll fast forward a week of school

43 Reviews

Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:37 am
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

What month is it in this SB?

Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:50 am
View Likes
Xaxas96 says...

Late summer early fall, i'd say
Last edited by Xaxas96 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

43 Reviews

Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:59 am
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

So around the same time regular school would start? The reason I ask is because I need to know what month it is for my character, or else I wouldn't bring it up. And I just posted.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:12 am
View Likes
Xaxas96 says...

Would anyone mind saying that they picked up unconscious Nithe? He doesn't want to sleep alone in that room, especially with his injuries. Btw, sunwater I only really need you to post now.

43 Reviews

Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:58 am
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

I could add onto my post if you want

43 Reviews

Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:25 am
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

I'm always logged on, but I may not actually be on, so just a heads up if you try to chat with me and I don't reply, that's why. Signing out :)

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:25 am
View Likes
Caesar says...

LoyalHeart wrote:Ita, there is no way in hell I am addressing you as headmaster or sir, only those with Officer rank deserve such a privalage of being called that.

>:s As your headmaster, you will address me properly. I have served in this Academy for twenty years, and have covered all posts it has to offer. I represent the maximum authority here, and as such you will respect me. Faliure to do so will result in detention.

janika wrote: Doesn't that seem a little strict? And we only get half a Saturday off? Dang

The staff feels the students have been growing too rowdy, as is proven by the recent attacks. It could lead to accidents. As for the second point, we understand three hours a day of combat practice are more than enough freedom. Not to menion Sundays.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:18 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

No, not happening Ita.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:30 pm
View Likes
sunwater says...

oh im so sorry i will post today after school i have been gone with not internet on a hicking trip and just got back.

43 Reviews

Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:03 pm
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

Same here. There's no way in hell i'm addressing you as Headmaster. Sorry dude, this isn't the SB.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:46 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

Le sigh. Very well then... I will post in the SB. Perhaps *then* you'll respect my authority, yes?

In case you haven't understood, those were In-character posts, where I was assuming the role of the Headmaster. This is because I cannot spam announcements like these in the SB. While your reactions were most amusing indeed, it seems you cannot wrap your minds around this simple juxtaposing. For example, this is an OOC post, in which I cannot give you detention. Don't worry though, that'll soon change, ohyes.

I will be posting tonight, tomorrow at latest... it will be the next day, in which the Headmaster will summon all students, and reinforce the points made here.

Have fun. Behave, or y'all are getting detention for a month ;)

Spoiler! :
Name: Lyeskij (pronounced Li-esk-ii) Vladimirovich

Nick Name: the Iron Chancellor

Element: Blut Vollmond. He's very, very good at it. He developed a few unique branches of it, in fact.

School: Majors in Abjuration, Minors in Conjuration and Evocation.

Age: 45 (though he's been existing to close to double that due to some alchemical experiments conducted upon his person)

Appearance: Lyeskij is a handsome man, although he's a bit too lined from work and stress for some tastes. He stands at two-meters something, although walks with a slight stoop. His hair is raven black, streaked with almost invisible strands of grey, and always oiled back, his jaw strong and covered by a sparse mustache, his eyes are a cold, flint grey. His skin is pale and his lips almost bloodless. He always wears an elegant black suit over a crisp white shirt and a blood-red tie, to match the rose he keeps pinned to his lapel.

Personality: Lyeskij's strength is also his weakness, if you will: he's very, very determined, implacable almost, and stubborn to a fault. If he sets himself a task, he won't rest until the task is complete. He's very rational, cold, seems distant, aloof and uncaring (thus why he earned his nickname, given to him by his students). Won't listen to reason though, especially if he's set his mind on something.

History: Lyeskij's family was a diverse one. His father was a lawyer (retired, now spends his time making oil paintings) and his mother was a wedding planner (still working). He excelled in his classes, went to Glades Academy, worked there as a teacher, until he won the contest to become headmaster. He introduced radical reforms in the school, 'for the student's safety.' Some appreciate it for him, others... not so much. He recruits top students into an elite security taskforce, known as the Iron Fists. Lyeskij is feared among the student body for being unreasonable, harsh, and swift in delivering justice. Objectively though, he's never been an unfair man.

Grade: .... he's been working at Glades Academy for close to twenty years now, and has been enrolled here for at least thirty.

Primary Weapon: Once, in his younger days, he fought with a kusarigama. He keeps it displayed above his desk, the blade still rusty and blood-stained, to make a point.

Secondary Weapon: Needles, which he keeps up his sleeves. He still keeps these sharp and ready to use.

Magic symbol: He keeps the symbol proudly hanging above his door, in red velvet: a gorgeous naked woman (his wife) laying atop a silk sheet, holding a rose in her hand, a snake wrapping around her arms and chest (nothing is revealed). When he was still a student, Lyeskij was quite the one for a flair.

Magical Beast: He owns a deathsnake from the pits of Hell, conjured by him ten years past, on his birthday. It's still very venomous. Technically, his wife also counts, being a succubus (female demon), though she's not at the Academy.

Up For Love?: He even has a daughter, I mean. You tell me, Socrates.

Other: Nothing as of yet.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

Just think happy thoughts and you'll fly.
— Peter Pan