z

Young Writers Society

House of Night DT

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:35 pm
Betheny says...

You could have her visit the infirmary, checking up on Zoey and people... She could find out about what happened and know about Zoey's affinities through skimming Ethans and Athenas minds. Plus it'd give me a good point to work with when Athena wakes up.
"The world existed to be read. And I read it." - L.S Schwartz, Ruined by Reading

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:49 pm
Sunshine says...

Hey, is it okay if I request a power change? There's already two others with visions, and I want Calypso to be kinda in isolationist with her powers. I was thinking instead that she could have prophetic visions- yes, much like visions under a different color- and extrasensory prenotions. Instead of having very vague, sporatic visions like, say, Aphrodite, she has this feeling whenever something good or bad is going to happen. When something bad's gonna happen, she gets these terrible cramps and sick feeling in general- the worse they are, the worse the thing is that happens. It's like that basic feeling some people get- on steroids. It also applies to people- explaining the thing with Neferet.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:01 am
KingLucifer says...

Redfang when you see this check your SB.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:32 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Thank you Bethany! I'll do that. And Sunny, she's your character. As long as you don't make her too powerful (Like Neferet powerful) then we're all good. Even Zoey's not that powerful. Yet ;)
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

50 Reviews

Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:52 pm
KingLucifer says...

Ha Redfang I thought you were going to have made up a page from Kelly's Diary, it would have made an excellent backstory to Kelly's and Pharaoh's friendship.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:58 pm
Redfang18 says...

I tried to, but I couldn't think it over because I wasn't fully awake this morning.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

50 Reviews

Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:03 pm
KingLucifer says...

I would say a good page to use was the day Calypso had defeated Kelly in battle and Pharaoh saving Kelly from leaving the house.

32 Reviews

Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:10 pm
Redfang18 says...

I'll edit it ASAP.

~~~Les Miserables

50 Reviews

Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:11 pm
KingLucifer says...

This'll be good.

50 Reviews

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:05 pm
KingLucifer says...

Nice!

32 Reviews

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:08 pm
Redfang18 says...

It was the best I could do, especially during my lunch break from babysitting.

~~~Les Miserables

50 Reviews

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:10 pm
KingLucifer says...

It'll do nicely, now I just need to wait for either Forsaken or Ignorance.

50 Reviews

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:31 am
KingLucifer says...

Forsaken you gonna post as Zoey?

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:22 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Must Read!

Alright, so some planning has been going on and I've decided on a few things (with the help of Sunshine and MasterLHeart). First of all, most of you already know that Neferet is an evil scheming bitch, for lack of a better word. And as I've recently released, she's planning something big, like say a war between humans and vampyres. Neferet is siding with Darkness, and if you don't know what that is, you will before anything too major happens. The war means Z is going to have to learn how to master the elements as well as circle casting. If you're with Zoey, it means you're going to have to help her learn these things. And if you're not, then you'll be trying to stop her.

We'll need people that are with Neferet. If this means we have to make more characters, then we will. Anyhow, Neferet will be killing off humans--people closest to the fledglings who are against her. This is going to mean Neferet will have more trouble on her hands than just the human/vampyre war. She'll also be dealing with the "Warriors of Nyx" (which is what Z's group will be called. I just made that up xD).

Neferet is planning chaos in the world, which means she'll be getting other Houses of Night around the world on her side. Not to mention she's going to set free an immortal from the earth that's been trapped there for years. If you've read the books then you know about Kalona. If not that's alright, because I'm changing things. He doesn't know Zoey like the book says. He is still Nyx's fallen Warrior, and his sons are still Raven Mockers (More about those later on).

Meanwhile, the High Council will be trying to get things in order, though Neferet is planning to take down the High Council. Zoey and her group will discover that they have to protect them if they want order to be restored to the world.

This is a plan I'm going to set into motion way later so that we have time to bring in more characters if needed or whatnot. You're character must choose a side: Neferet or Zoey. Of course Neferet is going to bribe Z's friends into turning against her. She'll be bribing the other student as well, but it's all up to you who's side they're on.

If you have anything else to add to this, let the planning begin! If you're going to make another character, post the profile here.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

50 Reviews

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:52 pm
KingLucifer says...

RF you gonna post?

Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink