z

Young Writers Society

Trapped in Hell DT

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:00 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Technically, narcissism is considered a mental disorder, espcially when it comes to extreme forms. So Phillip does indeed have issues, because someone doesn't intentionally kill so many people without an ounce of remorse without them.
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:17 am
BrumalHunter says...

Precisely. (And to think, it could have been avoided if his parents had been better at their biological hob...) I get confused with the terms "mental disorder" and "personality disorder' though, so if at any time I use them incorrectly - like I said, I have a very elemental knowledge of them - please correct me.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:24 am
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

@QueenAnne, I know we haven't started yet, but can we add an Incordata in either the circle of Rape or Adultery.

For those of you who don't know what an Incordata is, it is a demon (duh...) It is a type of succubus, which means it prays on people's desire to feed off their souls.

What makes an Incordata different, is that she (they're always female) seeks the one with the biggest romantic desire (ex. a person in love with their best friend, yet they never act on this love, etc). Then the Incordata preys on that person, and takes their soul.
The reason for this is because the Incordata itself can never feel emotion, because of the simple fact that they have no heart in their body. The only way to kill it is to locate its heart, burn it, and then only killing the now vulnerable demon.

This could lead to an interesting twist when we try and escape Hell, as the Incordata will naturally try and turn us against each other.

Note, I am not researching demons, I just saw an Incordata in one of the episodes of the series Sleepy Hollow, a must watch for you @QueenAnne and @Tortwag, or anyone else in here for that matter.
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:30 am
KingLucifer says...

@AstralHunter

The key difference between the two is one, mental, focuses on stuff like Learning Disorders and other abnormalities of the brain that shouldn't develop. While the other, Personality focuses on how someone develops and how and why they develop like they do. Weather it be from there environment, social interaction, and others.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:52 pm
AndrewRayne says...

Aaaaw I feel appreciated haha. I'm the decent one lol

And that succubus is going to be hell for Dante lol
My favorite soundtracks, are the ones that pull me away from every other sound.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:27 pm
View Likes
StupidSoup says...

oh Dante's already been through hell

hehe...get it...Dante's Inferno?

the...game...

were he....goes through hell...

so...hehehe?

I funneh .3.
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

293 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:30 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Umm, @15253, Dante is the name of a Renaissance (I think) author who wrote the Divine Comedy, which consist of the books Inferno, Pergatory, and Paradiso.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

54 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:39 pm
StupidSoup says...

It also happens to be a video game around the time of the ps2 I think

X3

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:42 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@TheWanderingWizard ...Sleeping Hollow seem... Oh god, it seems great, thanks for the recommandation. The Headless Horseman has always been one of my favorite legends anyway. And I'll also have more data/interpretation of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse is always welcomed :D
@AstralHunter To Lamia's defense, she won't burn you at stake if you disagree with her view of the world... But yeah. You summed it up nicely XD
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

62 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:47 pm

The game is based off the book, @15253, so indirectly you're still referring to the book.

@Tortwag, wait until you get to the final episodes of both season 1 and 2. I nearly died when season ended. Talk about the biggest cliffhanger ever...
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:53 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@TheWanderingWizard I can believe you. I found another very interesting description of the plot, and boy, it sounds... No really, it sounds intriguing. I need to start watching this during the coming holidays.
...And the holidays start today! 2 weeks :3 I'll most spend time revising, but i can spend one hour on two on this series! Looks fun.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:56 pm
AdmiralKat says...

0.o Hey you guys, if you are talking about something other than the SB, could you take the conversation to your PMs or chat? I'm just concerned that the space of the DT might not last that long if this keeps up. >,<
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

54 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:59 pm
StupidSoup says...

u shud see the PMD DT XD

we once spent five pages on peanut butter and llamas

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

62 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:03 pm

Sleepy Hollow has a lot of significance to the SB!! Yes, it's a TV series,but it is like encyclopedia on demons, demon-fighting and dark rituals, all carried over via a excellent plotline.
As for other non-SB related conversations, I apologize for my part in that.

Oh, and @15253, that is why you guys needed two DTs, because of those non-SB topics
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

293 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:15 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@KatyaElefant, there's no need to worry about the DT filling up. If we do reach page 99, then we need only ask a Mod to create a new DT for us (which they are more than happy to do). As long as the DT is active, we know for a fact the SB is still alive.

Also, in defense of me, @Tortwag, and all the other non-15253, Verser and Charizard821 PMD SBers, we had nothing to do with the llama-peanut butter-discussion. (We complained about it ourselves...)

@QueenAnne, if gargoyles are Fallen Angels (according to some people), does that mean they will also be in Hell, or do they simply cause havoc on earth?
— Paul the Apostle

If fortis was here, we could have a teal party
— Pompadour