z

Young Writers Society

Animorphers DT

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:07 pm
Lefty says...

@HazelGrace16 Maybe a little, though I didn't really realize it until now. :P I needed to figure out how the Japanese knew so much about the experiment, and it seemed like it would make the most sense if it was because of a spy, which I probably came up with because of Emma. :) And it kind of ties it together because, if using a spy to get information is the Japanese's go-to, then it would make sense for them to want to turn an Animorpher into a spy as well.

@LordZeus, that was awesome! Your post added a lot of depth to the Japanese storyline. I feel like it expanded the world of the storybook even more than it already was, which is great! I'll definitely get to work on a banner for him.

One quick question just so I'm clear... Nikko is a different character from Hiro, right? And the text message they were looking at was the coordinates that Hiro sent them of the lake house?

You may pick any two men from our section to assist you.

:smt081 Mmm... Now I have three assassins to work with. *cackles* I know I was supposed to dial down the attack just to 'scare them enough to leave'... But no guarantees.
:smt027 :smt027 :smt027
Last edited by Lefty on Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:12 pm
LordZeus says...

The answers to both your questions are; Yes, and yes.

I'm glad you like my post! I can't wait to read yours :D So when do you think you'll be posting next, @LeftyWriter ?
Last edited by LordZeus on Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

93 Reviews

Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:17 pm
Lefty says...

I'll try to have my post done by this evening.

@Wolfical, did you plan to post for Jinx this round? And if so, did you want to have it take place before or after the assassins?
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

93 Reviews

Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:10 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

Ok, I finished Nikko's banner. I made two different versions, so let me know which one you like better, @LordZeus, or if there's anything you'd like me to change.

Option A:

Option B:

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:05 pm
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Right, Jinx! I won't have time to post for him until sometime this weekend. I think I'd prefer after the assassins, because otherwise I'm not sure what I would write about.

Dang, Lefty, those look snazzy! Personally, I like the second one better because it's more like Mr. Neil's. All the bad guys can have their good/bad sides.
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:58 am
View Likes
Europa says...

Ah! Amazing post, Lefty! That part with the gum was perfect. Who hasn't posted for this round?

93 Reviews

Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:18 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Thanks, @TheFantasy14!

I believe it's just Jinx, and since Wolfie said she'd like to post for him after the lake house, and might have time this coming weekend, it would probably make sense for us to go ahead and move onto the next round.

Yay! Round 9! Whoo!

So, Battle of the Bands is supposed to take place at the end of this week in Animorpher time, so there's still like, four days before that happens. So, I was thinking about what should happen in this round and how the Animorphers would react to their situation after everything that happened over the weekend.

Jinx already sort of said that they should try to "blend in as much as possible," so what if they tried to do that by getting more involved in school, almost trying to ignore the situation for a few posts? Maybe Jinx would join the football team with Michael, and Cole could join the baseball team. There's the cheer team and the science club, etc... It might also give Darrin more of a chance to get close to the Animorphers. I could also see some funny stuff happening, like if the football team was called the "Wildcats" or if Layla or Riley got roped into the cheer team against their will.

We certainly don't have to go that direction, it was just a thought. And if we did, it obviously wouldn't last very long before they're thrown entirely into the Japanese/Rebels/Government world where school barely exists.

I also wondered if Michael's football buddies would tease him for hanging out with "nerds" like Dan or "losers" like Layla, and that he might have to deal with that. Again, just throwing ideas out there.

39 Reviews

Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:10 am
LordZeus says...

Great post @LeftyWriter ! I like those ideas, too. :D

And thanks for making the banner! I also prefer the second one :D Could you give me the link please, with the coding? Thanks!

Also, @Wolfical , Nikko isn't exactly a bad guy. He's just doing his duty to his country, which is what he believes is right.

93 Reviews

Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:33 am
Lefty says...

Ok, sure! No problem, @LordZeus.

Here's the code:

Code: Select all
[img]http://i65.tinypic.com/2uhbkux.jpg[/img]

I added the link to the first DT page, along with the other banner codes.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:28 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Hey guys I know this DT is specifically for Animorphers, but I just wanted to let you guys know about ChildOfWritings first storybook. It's an old western theme, and I'm really excited because that hasn't really been done before. If you guys want take a look, and decide if you wanna join. There is a lot of possibility in this, and I really want to see more people involved!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

39 Reviews

Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:31 am
LordZeus says...

Thanks, @LeftyWriter :D

39 Reviews

Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:16 pm
LordZeus says...

Right, I'm currently working on another Nikko post, but you guys post as you wish as it won't make a difference to mine. Plus, I'd prefer not to post a school day for Dan until someone else has started the 'back to school' round.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:42 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

I'll start thinking up a first day of school if that's okay. Don't know when I'll have it up though
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:41 am
Wolfi says...

@LordZeus, sorry. Not animorphers, then.

@LeftyWriter, stahp being so good at writing! That was a fabulously intense post. I laughed so hard when Neon broke out the potato cannon. :P

@HazelGrace16, thanks for telling us about that SB! I'm an Old West freak!
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

39 Reviews

Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:09 pm
LordZeus says...

Posted! I will probably not post for Nikko for a while now, but I think this post had settled everything for a while to come. After the first person posts for a school day, I will start on a post for Dan. For now, good night, as it's kind of late for me.

I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
— Walt Disney