z

Young Writers Society

Animorphers DT

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon May 09, 2016 1:16 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

I wouldn't suggest killing her, because she is very meaningful to some charries. And that death would really effect some people badly
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon May 09, 2016 3:48 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

I don't think we should kill Gwen since she has worked fine as a secondary character up to this point. She's actually only been posted for once. Crazy, right? She's been kept alive so well through peoples post that it feels like she's been posted for more than that.

We could leave her human (and not have her be a late bloomer) if we wanted to in light of this new information, though.

Also, if she was killed off or went away or whatever, it would affect the Charlotte+Michael+Gwen love triangle.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

93 Reviews

Tue May 10, 2016 8:31 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

Ok, so... There are a few different things going on in this round.

Dan just left to find Emma, they need to remove the trackers (which Fantasy said she might do), I'm planning out my Cole post with Fantasy, which will need to take place that morning (probably after they get Emma back).

So, I think it would be good if we did some post-order planning. We've done posts out of order before, but given that these events sort of play off of each other and are in time with each other, it might make sense to plan a post order. And maybe some planning for this round in general, given things are a little fuzzy at the moment.

So, things that have happened recently that might affect future posts:

Jinx and Cole getting into an argument
Them seeing the footage of them in the M.I.C.'s
Gwen, Michael, and Charlotte being in the same house together.
Charlotte being squeamish of the idea of removing the trackers.
Emma missing, which could affect Riley and Gwen.
Charlotte's arm being injured from a bullet graze.

Technically, they were supposed to also see footage of Mr. Neil escaping from M.E.L. before it was bombed, which I didn't have time to do in my post. So if we still wanted to do that, someone could put that into their post.

And sleeping arrangements could be entertaining. *cough* Cole and Neon. *cough*

Also, when it comes to Gwen. If we did want to leave her as a secondary character, we could technically treat her like Mr. Neil and give her an occasional post that could be done by anyone. That way, she could still morph and such, she just might not be posted for all the time. Any thoughts on that?

Anyway, let me know what you guys are thinking or if you have any ideas. Thanks!
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Tue May 10, 2016 9:01 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

Gwen, Michael and Charlotte in the same house? Oh dear. I can sense the drama already. ;)

Also, I like the idea about Gwen being a secondary character. If anything, I could try to write a post for her and there, like we are doing for Jinx. (I really just need to get back into the habit of writing for Michael >.>)

In other words, expect a post for Michael this round and if it is not written, I am giving you permission to attack me with a rather large stick.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Tue May 10, 2016 10:51 pm
Wolfi says...

Ohhh yeah, Charlotte got grazed. I shoulda probably mentioned that, huh. *runs off to edit post*
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed May 18, 2016 6:26 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

Working on a post. @Wolfical, do you think it would be cool if Riley calms Charlotte down with her big sister skills and convinces her to let them take out the chip?

440 Reviews

Wed May 18, 2016 10:40 pm
View Likes
Wolfi says...

That would be adorable! Go ahead, Fanty. :)
and do not be afraid.

45 Reviews

Fri May 20, 2016 1:44 am
View Likes
Europa says...

It's done! (And it's long. Took me all day...)

440 Reviews

Fri May 20, 2016 1:51 am
Wolfi says...

Very, very nice post! You handled the chip removal smoothly. I, like Charlotte, was hesitant about how that was going to be done, but the way you did it made it look easy. :P
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Fri May 20, 2016 2:01 am
Lefty says...

Awesome, Fantasy! I love Riley and Emma's friendship. It's really sweet. <3

93 Reviews

Fri May 20, 2016 4:42 pm
Lefty says...

So, should I post next for Cole, taking up where Riley's post left off?

Or was Dan (@LordZeus) or Emma (@HazelGrace16) going to be posted for next to fill in their storyline?

45 Reviews

Fri May 20, 2016 4:46 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

*Attacks @Steggy with large stick*

45 Reviews

93 Reviews

Fri May 20, 2016 5:56 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

Yes! That's awesome.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri May 20, 2016 6:24 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

I'll do it. Just give me a day
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
— W. Somerset Maugham