z

Young Writers Society

The Silver Bullet Club-Hand of the Devil DT

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:43 am
View Likes
CowLogic says...

Yeah, I was actually going for making Willowcreek into his practical base of operations for spreading the demons and bad stuff throughout the world. The Silver Bullet Club seems to be mostly an annoyance at this point.

As for the guns and the meds and booze, I was thinking we could do something where there is the natural progression of crazy, energy burning masses that brutally rip away the norm and create like a military state that eventually turns the town into like a nihilist, Satan-worshipping thing. By that point it's all about the demons. Guns and booze are now obsolete after the wealthy suburbs have been burned and the schools have been converted to brainwashing facilities.

Now the Silver Bullet club has some major problems, such as a town in which almost all the people are hostile to them. Just running away and hiding out would no longer be an option. They would be morally bound to saving Willowcreek and the world.

I think this would be some pretty cool stuff to do, but I guess we'll only do it if you and the others want to. Just an idea.

Tell me if there's anything essential I need to change in my post.

Wooo! Democracy. GO!
The course skin of a thousand elephants sewn together to make one leather wallet.

178 Reviews

Reviews: 178
Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:22 am
View Likes
Paracosm says...

Okay guys! I'm going to seriously get some headway on my character sheet tomorrow. Works been crazy. Kids steal your soul. I'll make a character that isn't important to the narrative since my schedule will obviously be hectic in the coming weeks.
Review unto others as you would have others review unto you.

Don't panic!

Also, Shino!

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:13 am
View Likes
EloquentDragon says...

Uh Cow.... that's a bit over the top.

While I was thinking along the same lines of "Mass demon-possession" that's not the main point (turning the town into zombies or whatever)

I was actually going to go with something much darker and more realistic (actually based of of real-life satanism) that would directly involve the club, especially looking into some of the characters backstory.

But hey, maybe Joey could eventually start his own rebellion against Silas. That would be an interesting three-way battle.
No more countin' dollars... we'll be countin' stars.

Enter, if you dare.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:55 pm
AlmondEyes says...

I actually liked Cow's idea. Is there any particular place theywere going? May I suggest, if we're not going to one of their houses, that we go to a cabin in the woods? My character has been fixin the place in the time passed and it seems like a good place to right now since no one knows about it.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

192 Reviews

Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:58 pm
EloquentDragon says...

Fixing what place? "Cabin in the woods?" What cabin? Eli's cabin? Why would Akiza be fixing up Eli's cabin?

And I figured since Daniel is the one who hotwired the car, that they would be heading towards his place. Especially since they're close to the ravine. But, it doesn't really matter where they go. Right now they're in the bottom of the ravine, and I set things up so hopefully there will be a battle or something with the Snake Church members and they can meet with Vera. Those were my intentions anyways.

Enter, if you dare.

23 Reviews

Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:07 pm
CowLogic says...

EloquentDragon wrote:Uh Cow.... that's a bit over the top.

While I was thinking along the same lines of "Mass demon-possession" that's not the main point (turning the town into zombies or whatever)

I was actually going to go with something much darker and more realistic (actually based of of real-life satanism) that would directly involve the club, especially looking into some of the characters backstory.

But hey, maybe Joey could eventually start his own rebellion against Silas. That would be an interesting three-way battle.

So in a world where sentient snakes, mind reading, mind control, shape-shifting, "flame on," super strength, and demons exist, having an evil man who already had more than a hundred people under his control try to seek to get more power is unrealistic and over the top? I'm not arguing with you, I just want to know exactly what about my idea was stupid? It seems like real world history has taught us otherwise. Seems like it would be unrealistic for him not to want to exercise his power in this regard.

And by the way, isn't "real-life satanism" the belief that the only God is yourself and you should be completely self-serving, rather than any actual connection to Satan?
The course skin of a thousand elephants sewn together to make one leather wallet.

192 Reviews

Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:50 pm
View Likes
EloquentDragon says...

Not the satanism I've run into around here in the backwoods boy. But that is another discussion. The important thing here is that the Snake Church doesn't follow any real world religion, to a degree. But it is still evil, and there is stuff out there under the pretense of "religion" that goes on that is evil.

I never said it was a stupid idea, it was just overly cliche. "I will rule the world, mwuah ha ha!" and all that.

Anyways, aren't I the one who is writing Silas right now? Shouldn't I know what his end goal is?

Enter, if you dare.

23 Reviews

Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:55 pm
CowLogic says...

Dude! I just got your profile picture! Star Wars! Why did that take me so long to contemplate... Excuse me. Sorry about that little tangent there.

I was talking about your terminology and being difficult. I think what you mean is like "Satan worshiping" or the occult.

I never said he wanted to rule the world. Just set up base in Willowcreek to spread the demons throughout the world. Like an anti-hippie.

You should know what his end goal is, yes, since you are making it up. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't let other people suggest things. (;

43 Reviews

Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:07 pm
AlmondEyes says...

I'll hold off on posting until they're at Daniel's house.

192 Reviews

Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:17 pm
EloquentDragon says...

They might never get to Daniel's house... it all depends on how things turn out.

But that is a good point though--- who is posting next?

Enter, if you dare.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:01 am
AdventurerDaniel says...

Well I have been itching to do a post with Aldo.
So much depends
upon
a red wheel
barrow
glazed with rain
water
beside the white
chickens.
Red Wheel Barrow by- William Carlos Williams

192 Reviews

Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:42 am
EloquentDragon says...

You should post then. It would be nice if someone did something about them all being in the bottom of the ravine though...

Enter, if you dare.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:50 am
xXmusicaXx says...

Vera might be able to help out - but where is the ravine in relation to the forest? She can't just randomly stumble across a ravine that opens out below her feet...

I'll hold off posting till @AdventurerDaniel posts, then.
"Married to music - 'nuff said."
"Freedom is everything to me."

"Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?"
"I shall futterwacken vigorously"
~ Tarrant Hightop, Alice in Wonderland.

43 Reviews

Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:51 pm
AlmondEyes says...

I waiting on @Dante to post and then i'll go.

192 Reviews

Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:10 pm
EloquentDragon says...

I suppose that means we're waiting for @xXmusicaXx and @Dante to post then.

Musica--- The town lies south of a small mountain range. In between the town and the mountain is a forest, and a river which heads south. North-east of the town, so the eastern part of the forest, is the ravine. Past that to the north-west is Daniel's mansion and to the north-east is the valley with the old barn, where Em was held captive by Silas once.

Enter, if you dare.

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill