z

Young Writers Society

Winged Ones DT

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:44 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Well, Jackie had ran away, and I don't think she would want to go back, and if she did, her parents wouldn't enjoy the people who she was with staying at their house. I'm not suggesting my character, but it would be best if it was Ashton's parents. Because he didn't run away, he was taken. His parents might thank them for helping him bye letting them stay. Just a thought.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:11 pm
Dragonet says...

That sounds great.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

116 Reviews

Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:19 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Alright. Sounds like a plan!
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:34 pm
Calligraphy says...

The wings stuff could where off on Michel. He didn't want to take the stuff in the first place, but Blake and Kaylee got him too(?) Just an idea. Maybe he only took half so it is going to where of in a few days? I like all the rest of your guys ideas.

And, a city wouldn't be completly new to them would it? ... I guess it depends on when they got there wings.

116 Reviews

Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:47 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Exactly. Like, Ashton would know where to go, because he's human, and so would Jackie. Ellie would faintly remember because she was the last on the island. And it doesn't matter to me who's wings come back first.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:19 pm
ultraviolet says...

But the way our history's going, I think that Blake and Ellie had their wings a long time before they were on the island (they were taught to fly and stuff) so they wouldn't have been able to go to cities and stuff, or anywhere out in public really. As for the rest, it depends on their bio.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

116 Reviews

Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:27 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

I didn't think of that, you're right.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:07 am
Apple says...

HMMMMZIES!!! I just discovered but even our DT is huge! :D OMG that's so cooool! As for an idea could their be other winged ones though they are genetically created to be evil? Like the serrum given to us was a prototype and you know how we got it again to get rid of our wings, maybe that wasn't the prototype and we end up falling sick or getting a side effect? Oh, and the evil ones could be tracking us. Since the wolves have like been momentarily displaced or something. The scientists could be working on making the wolves stronger? Just suggestions...
I spy!

116 Reviews

Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:22 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

I like it, but we're in the city. There wouldn't be wolves in the city. But I like the idea.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:09 pm
Dragonet says...

Yah, evil winged ones sounds like a good idea.

Are we still doing the power thingie? If we are then we should probably run our powers through here to make sure they aren't to powerful, we don't want to be invincible. Like just little useless powers. And don't be afraid to say that you think someone's power is too powerful, I know I won't, not that I'm mean or anything, it's just that my policy is to tell the truth.
Anyways could Corbin's power be night vision? Do you think that's ok? please be honest.
Last edited by Dragonet on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

116 Reviews

Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:14 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

I like it, and maybe Ellie's could be enhanced to seeing the future instead of just things happening at the moment. But if that's too powerful, just say so! Because I sure don't want to be the leader!
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:46 pm
Calligraphy says...

Well, if she can't control it to much, and it doesn't happen too often then I'm fine with that...

116 Reviews

Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:53 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Of course, but I'll need you guys to tell me what she sees so I don't go overboard with it, and it only happens when she gets really scared.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:02 pm
ultraviolet says...

Hey, I have a question. What was that stuff they injected Jackie with? I mean, she isn't a winged one, so what did they give her? What's it going to do to her?
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

116 Reviews

Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:28 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Oh, I said ignore that part. Sorry, I keep forgetting she's human, so I accidentally put that in there.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

"Yesterday you said tomorrow, so JUST DO IT."
— Shia Labeouf