z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:02 pm
StupidSoup says...

So....whos up next? I guess I'll be going with Lugia, Robusto's goin with Cresselia, and Versers goin with Moltres?

DO you think Absol's coming? If so I could just run with him, blazikens can run really fast and jump really high
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:07 pm
Charizard821 says...

Also, I assume Riley and Articuno are gonna drop in soon, right?

58 Reviews

Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:24 pm
Charizard821 says...

Oh yeah, by the way. When school starts back up I won't be quite as active as I am now. Hope that's not a problem.

58 Reviews

Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:26 am
Charizard821 says...

Ohhhhh yes! Yes, yes, yes! Robusto, that last post was genius! Now, I can have a little side action with Yveltal and Riley while the main story continues to build! Also, since Riley and Flurry weren't at the battle with Darkrai, will they have bounties placed on their heads? I just think it'll be cool to have the contrast of the group not being able to show their faces in public, and sending out those two to collect food and other resources. It just seems like the sensible thing to do. Otherwise, they'd be stealing into villages quite a lot. What do you guys think?

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:18 am
Robusto says...

No, they won't have bounties. Even if they're seen, the New Order won't realize they're also humans. At least not yet anyway. Maybe they'll get bounties later. And feel free to also write interactions between the Legendries of the New Order.

58 Reviews

Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:33 am
Charizard821 says...

Sounds great! It could give Riley and Flurry (who both seem to have different kinds of insecurity) some bonding opportunities, and really make the story flow nicely! I'll just have to figure out how Articuno will battle Yveltal without noticing Riley. Also, @AstralHunter, WHERE IS THE AWAKENING POST FOR GABRIEL?! Don't worry, I was just joking. I know you're busy with a lot of stuff, but be sure to get it out soon. This story is heating up FAST!

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:45 am
StupidSoup says...

Yo! Great post Robusto! I just wanted to know if were all going to Cobalt bay? If so I can start us off.
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

58 Reviews

Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:21 am
Charizard821 says...

Hey guys! Buggie and I discussed it, and we agreed that we should have a relationship between two of the characters in the story. It'll add that sweet sense of romance that we need to truly make this memorable. We've already volunteered Riley and Flurry to be the ones dating, so you don't have to worry about your characters. Just wanted to let you guys know. Tell me if that'll inconvenience the plot in any way.

24 Reviews

Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:21 am
Robusto says...

I have nothing against Romance. Go for it.

24 Reviews

Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:26 am
Robusto says...

And @15253 , that is where they are going next. Check one of my older posts in the DT for a brief summary of how things should play out, but nothing is set in stone. You can take any creative changes you feel are necessary.

24 Reviews

Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:42 am
Robusto says...

In other news, I placed a link to Zulu's theme at the bottom of his character page.

58 Reviews

Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:01 am
Charizard821 says...

Can't wait to check it out!

58 Reviews

Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:09 am
Charizard821 says...

Thanks Robusto! That song gave me inspiration for Riley's theme! It'll also be labeled the Theme of the Northern Plains, as it fits so perfectly. Ever heard of "Midna's Lament"? A link will be posted to it soon so keep checking Riley's character page! That or "From Where You Are" by Wolf Rider will be Riley's theme. I'll post both links.

24 Reviews

Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:16 am
Robusto says...

A good theme. I have already heard it before.

58 Reviews

Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:39 am
Charizard821 says...

Glad you like it! I think it really captures the idea of Riley's true goal!
Spoiler! :
He wants to remember and see his family again, if he has any.

In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
— Albus Dumbledore