"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus "From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf "A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni [they/he]
"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus "From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf "A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni [they/he]
@Shady @herbalhour are you guys free to collab some time? Jazz and i kinda hinted at an Olive Garden meeting soooo >.> :3 (and if anyone else wants to collab, let us know too !!)
I’d love that! Sorry I kinda fell off this, been a hectic week lol maybe tomorrow evening?
"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus "From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf "A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni [they/he]
Haha that’s actually perfect I got super sick last night and was not around either. I don’t intend to get up early tomorrow but I know PST is a couple hours behind so what time were you thinking? Maybe after 11 am CST? 10?
"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus "From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf "A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni [they/he]
I won't be on in the morning, only on evenings. I'm also active for most of the day on weekdays.
(edit: which pad will we work on?)
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor "Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt Genesis 3:19
Ohhh okay in that case, maybe Monday afternoon or evening? (I won’t be free Sunday evening) Also, I guess we can use any pad that’s available then xD or make a pad dedicated to Conurbation
I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction. — Silvern