Young Writers Society

The Wonderland Rift DT

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:31 pm
View Likes
ERANBEAR says...

of course!!!!!!!
They say the world is your oyster; but what if you keep kosher?

5 Reviews

Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:49 pm
ERANBEAR says...

KING OF HEARTS

Name: James Anders Valentine

Appearance: A man of 6'1''. His skin is fair. He has some scars on his face, but on him, they add character. He has two black and red, heart-shaped tattoos Under his eyes. His eyes are almost pure black. His Hair, however, is so blonde that it is like staring at a bolt of electricity for too long. He wears it medium length. He is very thick with muscle. His hands are large and covered in small, straight, white scars. He talks in a British accent (much like Bane from The Dark Knight Rises). He has a mask like Bane's, but it is only covering his mouth, allowing him to wear his hair how he pleases. He often wears a black and red hooded cloak.

Weapon: On each knuckle of his hands he has black, red, and silver metal heart-shaped protrusions that are his own brass knuckles. Throwing knives...basically anything with a blade.

Ability: He is naturally stronger than anyone. He moves without any real sound. He is trained in almost every form of Martial Arts and Street Fighting.

Alliance: Hearts

Up for Love?: Yes, he is bound by marriage to the Queen of Hearts. But anything is possible (straight)

Other: He has a soft spot for cats.

History: His parents were criminals, sent to live in the Wonderland Ghetto. He was raised and had to literally fight his way out. When he got out he went directly to the father and mother of the queens (white, heart, and the duchess. Instead of sending him back, they arranged for him to be raised as a servant. He had always loved the White Queen, but he ended up getting married to the Queen of Hearts.

Name: James Anders Valentine

Appearance: A man of 5'8'' (maybe 6'1''?). His skin is fair. He has some (acne?) scars on his face, but on him, they add character. He has a black, heart-shaped tattoo on his lower lip. His eyes are almost pure black. His Hair, however, is so blonde that it is like staring at a bolt of electricity for too long. He wears it decently long (for a guy). His hair is parted to the right and he buzzes the left side (like a blonde Skrillex). He is very thin and spindly. His hands are long and covered in small, straight, white scars. He often wears a long black and red, hooded cloak. He smells of roses and chlorine.

Rank: Prime Minister of Wonderland, and High Priest of the Mosque of Hearts

Weapon: A cane sword with a silver wolf head. He also has a hidden wrist blade (like Assassin's Creed)

Ability: His eyes and words have the effects of Cupids arrows (emotional manipulation)

Up for Love?: yes, straight (he is bound by marriage to the Queen of Hearts, but has forever been in love with her sister)

Other: He has a soft spot for cats.

History: His parents were criminals, sent to live in the Wonderland Ghetto. He was raised and had to literally fight his way out. When he got out he went directly to the father and mother of the queens (white, heart, and the duchess. Instead of sending him back, they arranged for him to be raised as a servant. He had always loved the White Queen, but he ended up getting married to the Queen of Hearts.

5 Reviews

Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:50 pm
View Likes
ERANBEAR says...

which of the two is better?????

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:01 am
View Likes
Shady says...

Checking in

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:06 am
View Likes
Trinity9001 says...

checking in. and I like the second one better. I like that he has a hidden blade like assassins creed. (awesome game by the way) I also like his emotion manipulation.
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETS PLAY!!!!

Gavin: "I wanted us to bond over a common problem."
Michael: "But Gavin, you are the common problem"

"We are the things you see out of the corner of your eye"
-Mother Maiden

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:22 am
View Likes
megsug says...

I like the second one as well.
Test

5 Reviews

Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:05 am
View Likes
ZaryaParadis says...

Name: Tarryn Hatter (Mad Hatter) [female]
Appearance:She's 21. She has bright green eyes that look askew in angles, bright red hair, top hat with a red ribbon, thin and freakishly tall. Pale face, scars on her face, fangs
Rank:Friend of the Rebels but is a spy for the Red Queen
Weapon: Small throwing knives, sniper rifle
Ability: Sees the dead, super range sight
Up for Love?: Yes, straight
Other: Whenever she kills someone, the last thing they hear is her cackling, "Twinkle twinkle little bat, how I wonder what you're at."
History: Tarryn's family treated her like she was dirt. She could never talk to them about anything, especially when she needed them the most when she started seeing the Dead: the Ghouls, Demons, Banshees, etc. These entities made her lose her mind, and the only way of satisfying that insanity was to see someone die by her own hand. For this reason, she killed her own family just to quench the thirst she's been dying to be rid of since she was a little girl
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt,
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills,
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter.

5 Reviews

Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:05 pm
ERANBEAR says...

I like the idea, but can u go into more detail? especially about the ghouls and stuff. How about the idea that she saw the memories of the dead embodied in what she thought were ghosts?

5 Reviews

Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:35 pm
View Likes
ERANBEAR says...

the war has begun!

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:05 pm
View Likes
FruityBickel says...

Checking in.

Plus a small history on Alexander: His mom committed suicide when he was young and he grew up with an alcoholic dad who was never around. Instead, he had this older boy, Andrew, who taught him the ropes of the underground alleyways of Wonderland and eventually grew into Alex's first lover. When Alex got into drugs and got hooked on heroine, Andrew cheated behind Alex's back and called him slanders to his face, therefore resulting in Alex's trust issues.
So yeah. Just to let you know, because he doesn't like talking about it.

463 Reviews

Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:54 pm
View Likes
megsug says...

I got permission from Eran to take on the Caterpillar as well. :)
P.S. Adonis Blue is a species of butterfly
Name: Adonis Blue (The Caterpillar)
Appearance: Adonis is a short, thin man with graying hair and spectacles that seem to always slip down his nose. He has long, thin hands and is rather delicate in general. He has swarthy skin, and his hair would be jet black if not for age. However, he is fairly unwrinkled. His face is set in an almost constant sneer. He has tattoos running along the left side of his face, down his neck and across his chest, and piercings all along his right ear. His speech is slightly accented. He always smells of tobacco and normally has a cigarette hanging out of his mouth.
Weapon: a staff that hides to retractable blades (he's not a big fighter though)
Ability: Foresight and fair medical skills.
Alliance: Rebels
Up for Love?: Yes
Other: He’s where the excitement is and has no side, finding them a waste of his time, though. He doesn’t normally speak unless he feels that someone needs to know of their future.
When he speaks to those he finds lower in intellect to himself (which is nearly everyone) he is overly rude, using short sentences and asking paradoxical questions that most likely don’t have an answer. That is, if he deems them worthy enough to even address.
He enjoys using riddles to disguise the obvious and often references metamorphosis.
He also seems to think he will go through such a transformation himself and is waiting for such a time.
History: No one knows. He left the mountains as the rebels began to rise against the Hearts to help the rebels.
Last edited by megsug on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Test

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:16 am
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

When can we start making friends and romantic connection? I'd like to steal Alex Liddell for my character.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:36 am
Trinity9001 says...

checking in
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETS PLAY!!!!

Gavin: "I wanted us to bond over a common problem."
Michael: "But Gavin, you are the common problem"

"We are the things you see out of the corner of your eye"
-Mother Maiden

463 Reviews

Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:35 pm
View Likes
megsug says...

Do other characters know when Alcander has manipulated time?
Test

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:49 pm
View Likes
veeren says...

I'd assume they know he can but they just don't know when he does. Unless it's like something he did to my character.
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett