My Addiction

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:11 pm
Nike says...

My Addiction

It’s heavy.

I can’t get over it.

Every time I see you, I feel better. But at the same time, I feel as if I have to barf, the nervousness over powering me.

I shiver, shiver like crazy.

I ignore the fact you’re there, but I know you are.

My friends, they don’t know anything.

I cover myself with that act, the act that I’m smooth and don’t like anyone. Even if I do, I don’t care and ignore it.
Even if I know it, that I like you, I still just push it away.

You’re picture floats in my mind all the time. It’s even too crazy to believe. When I try to think, you’re there, taking my thoughts away from me, intruding my life.

So, all I gotta say now is…

Can you just help me?

Can you help me stop, because I don’t think I can…
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

378 Reviews

Reviews: 378
Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:20 pm
Soulkana says...

Amazing. I really like this a lot. Hope to read more of your work haha. Good luck and Happy Writing!!! Keep up the good writing. I can't really find anything wrong with this at all. I could see the struggle in this person and that makes me feel good haha. Means even though I'm tired I can still enjoy reading other's works haha.
Soulkana<3
May the gentle moon take you into peaceful dreams. May the mighty sun brighten your new days.

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:42 pm
stargazer9927 says...

Beautiful. It's simple yet sweet and gets your point across. I love it! And I think there are plenty of people that can relate. I think this is meant to be simple and nothing needs to be changed about it detail wise.
Let's eat mom.
Let's eat, mom.
Good grammar saves lives :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 13
Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:04 am
teamdelaware says...

Okay, so here we go. Honesty, I was a tad bored. The concept has been done over and over. It's overused. You're writing is actually pretty good but I couldn't really get intrested because I felt like I had read it before. I was kept your same style however I was get some new ideas. If you are going to stick to cliches, make it intresting. Give it a twist. Overall, just be careful about your subject pick, and be more creative. Good Luck!
Don't chase what isn't yours, it'll only make your legs too weak to get what they need

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:35 pm
misstoria says...

I really loved this, it was short but conveyed a lot of feeling. Even though the topic is a little overused you used the topic in a diffrent way, which is good. I absoultely loved it, keep up the good work.
You are more than the choices that you've made, you are more than the sum of your past mistakes. You are more than the problems you create, You'v been remade.

http://writemeaway.blogspot.com/

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:34 pm
JJxVoodo says...

All I can think to say is... WOW! It's so true, it's scary! I could really relate to these emotions in the character's head. Love can be such a crazy thing; something we can try to hide, something we love to tell or even something we are still trying to understand. I look forward to reading more storys like this.

Keep writing and good luck
JJxVoodo
Maybe imperfection is the best thing, for without imperfection neither you nor I would be here today.

151 Reviews

Reviews: 151
Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:03 am
Amfliflier says...

Wow, I had to read this a few times. Is that good or bad? ;) Just kidding.

Anyways, this piece was really good. I liked how it was short, sweet, and to the point. And actually, it sounds a lot like what a bunch of teenagers seem to be going through. They like someone, but they're in denial. That sort of thing. Anyways, I liked it a lot. Nice job!
Forever for All <3

MUSIC RULES! :)

Everyday is Earth Day! :D

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill