z

Young Writers Society

The Crystal Heart [Story is done, critiques needed]

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:22 pm
LisaMCooper says...

Spoiler! :
Sorry. But because I have joined HubPages, I must remove my works from any other site they show up on. If you would like to read any of my works or Five Months, please go here: Lisa Cooper's HubPages
Last edited by LisaMCooper on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
My DeviantART Page
My Shared YouTube Channel
[[Subscribe!]]

"You know who protected me back there? Fez."
"Well of course he did. He had to. He's Batman!"

Reviews: 1
Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:35 pm
GuardianAngel says...

Hey there, :]

“I am stealing your heart,” the thief replied calmly, not even looking back at me as he lifted the crystal heart from its pedestal.

I was slightly confused at this point, however it somewhat cleared after a few sentences. Maybe a few more context clues could help that? Then again the mysterious factor is delightful.
Other than that the story was very well written, your characterization of the two is impeccable. I really enjoy seeing that you used two stark, contrasting characters, but meshed them so well. :]

~ Angel

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:03 am
TabbyGirl says...

HEY! So, I had to review this, because, you see, the topic ID is my zip code (crap, I shouldn't have let that slip...)

So, honestly, I really liked this... It was different, it was interesting... it was French! Cool... I, uh, don't have time for a real review, but yes, I liked this quite a lot.

I'm sure this didn't help you at all, sorry DX

--
Tabby

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:31 am
LisaMCooper says...

TabbyGirl wrote:HEY! So, I had to review this, because, you see, the topic ID is my zip code (crap, I shouldn't have let that slip...)

So, honestly, I really liked this... It was different, it was interesting... it was French! Cool... I, uh, don't have time for a real review, but yes, I liked this quite a lot.

I'm sure this didn't help you at all, sorry DX

--
Tabby

Haha! No no, its quite alright! I actually found your comment amusing. :) And thank you, I needed that laughter and I thank you as well for the nice comment. :)
My DeviantART Page
My Shared YouTube Channel
[[Subscribe!]]

"You know who protected me back there? Fez."
"Well of course he did. He had to. He's Batman!"

Reviews: 2
Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:15 pm
TeenWRiTER says...

Um I was wondering what this is going to develop into??? I mean yea I have to admit it's pretty darn good. But what is it meaning??? Her heart is getting stolen by some guy but it really isn't going anywhere yet I need more . . . It has lovely potential though.
I wish I were a kid again because skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts

Remember: no stress allowed. Have fun, and learn from your fellow writers - that's what storybooks are all about.
— Wolfical