z

Young Writers Society

♥ Art Boy

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:10 pm
Kadie says...

Lol, thankyou summergrl13 :)

I think the stars represent the number of reveiws you have given, and your forum status depends on your post count, or something like that.

But i'm glad you liked my story :)

Kadie xxx

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:42 pm
Crispy says...

a gr8 story, keepup the good work..
Chris Pegg!!

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:43 pm
Crispy says...

a gr8 story, keepup the good work..
Chris Pegg!!

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:34 pm
Bella says...

I love your sense of description...I can so clearly picture everything. It shows how much the narrator pays attention to the Art Boy.

he was always to busy drawing to notice me.

He couldn’t just forget it could he? No. He has to make me even more embarrassed.

Those are the only two mistakes I could find that really destracted me. In the first one "to" should be "too". In the second, you seemed to have some trouble with changing tenses.

Wonderful job, bravo!!

~Bella~
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:37 pm
myfreindsavamp says...

the part about when she finds out that he was scetching her made me laugh out loud.^,^
-em
We've all been broken in some way. It's just how we express it that makes us dffrent form eachother.

“This precious book of love, this unbound lover,
To beautify him only lacks a cover.”
~William Shakespeare, The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:18 am
Em says...

Can I have Art Boy's number please?
Or maybe a younger brother of Art Boy's?

Haha, this is so up my alley you wouldn't believe.
=P
Knock kock!
Who's there?
Naked cowboy!
Naked cowboy who?
TOOTHPASTE!!!

842 Reviews

Reviews: 842
Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:38 am
ashleylee says...

Okay, I thought this was just a really cute story. That was adorable how she was so nervous and yet he liked her anyway. :) There were only a few things I noticed:

He has two perfect rows of perfect white teeth, not a single one crooked or out of place.
I would change this to He has two rows of perfect white teeth, not a single tooth askew or out of place.

Now he’d caught me staring he probably thought I was a freak or a loser or something.
I would fix this so it reads Now he'd caught me staring. He probably thought I was a freak, a loser, or something.

I was sending him lots of angry vibes and mental messages, telling him to stop looking at smirking at me.
The only thing here was that it should be I was sending him lots of angry vibes and mental messages, telling him to stop looking or smirking at me, or whatever he was doing!

“I was not blushing! I was just...um...I was just cold!” It was a good job that there was hardly anyone on the bus, because at this point I was slightly hysterical, and my volume level was perhaps a little too high.
Instead of It was a good job, it should be It was a good thing that there were harldy anyone on the bus, because at this point I was slightly hysterical and my volume level was perhaps a little too high.

“Um...ok,” I said a little hesitantly. What was with the sudden change? One minute he’s teasing me and acting all arrogant, the next he’s acting all nervous and letting me look at his art. Maybe he’s bipolar.
Okay, the only reason I put this in here because this line made me smile *beams* because of the bipolar thing. It just made me laugh! :lol:

Overall, it was an adorable piece. The only thing I think you could do to improve it is to maybe start with a more gripping hook to draw your reader in and that you could use some more description in your story. Otherwise, I found this really enjoyable to read! :)
"Woe to the man whose heart has not learned while young to hope, to love—and to put his trust in life."
~ Joseph Conrad

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."
~ Red Auerbach

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:59 pm
Writing for love is a pas says...

As soon as I read that, my heart skipped a beat! The love was just so overwhelming that my own heart felt as if it were in the story,I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No where to run...baby let's hide. Take her in your arms on a chilling winter's night. Watch the stars twinkle and glisten. Know that you've found the one person that will listen. ~*(ME)*~

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:41 am
betsyy says...

omfg,
i.freakin.love.it
man,this remind me of my past.
you deserve 89,215,563,464,556,425 stars =D
its such a cute,flirty,and mysterious story.
i'm going to post your story on myspace & my website.
that's how much i love it.

this needs to be a series
like n o w
wants you bleeders

39 Reviews

Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:52 am
Kadie says...

Ok, betsyy i've sent you a PM.

To everyone else, please do not post my work around the net. It's against the site rules, which you should have read, to post other peoples work without their permission. I'm pretty sure it's a bannable offense.

Betsyy i'm really glad that you liked my story, but i do not want it posted around the net.

Random avatar

Reviews: 14
Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:20 pm
Chanahbanana says...

Awwwwwww That Was amazing

I loved that! :D

I got no critiques though...really great!
The Perfect Person, Is The Imperfect Person That's Not Afraid To Show It..=)

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:18 am
lone-flower says...

I know you're probably tired of other people's comments by now. Especially since we say almost the same thing over and over again. I'm afraid I'm going to have to strain your patience quota a bit more by saying, I LOVED THIS!

I wish it would happen to me. Except I'm not exactly looking forward to making out the minute I step off a bus. Once again, I'm going to echo previous comments by saying it was too rushed. Still, great job! *thumbs up*
They tell me I'm a lazy lump of waste.

I'm just too humble to show them my genius :D

Want a review? PM me!

39 Reviews

Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:58 pm
Kadie says...

Lol, don't worry i never get tired of people saying they like my work ^^

And yeah, when i eventually get round to rewriting this, i'll slow it down a little bit :P

Thanks for the comments, which are still coming months later lol.

Kadie x

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star