z

Young Writers Society

Kiss Me, before I Die

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sun May 01, 2011 10:25 pm
MOIMOW says...

Hey. I enjoyed this story. I liked the MC very much.
I think the thing this story needs most is a spell check. I noticed some errors in that category. The commas and periods seemed in the right place 99% of the time, so I applaud you for that!
Also, and this is just my personal opinion, this story would fit in better with Historical Fiction than Romance. I know Adam and the MC have this flirty encounter, but it's so short, it's hardly the main conflict of the story. You mention the War much more than any romantic thoughts the MC might have. But that's my opinion.
Still, I thought it was clever, and like all things I've read about the Holocaust, unfair and heartbreakingly sad.
Keep writing!
"Forget love. I'd rather fall in chocolate."

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun May 01, 2011 10:38 pm
JJxVoodo says...

This was brilliant. I really liked it. I can't wait to see where this story is taken. I want to know more about this mysterious Nazi character from the ally. How did he know where she lived?

Keep writing- good luck
JJxVoodo
Maybe imperfection is the best thing, for without imperfection neither you nor I would be here today.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Fri May 06, 2011 10:49 pm
SkyeDreamer says...

I'm always really drawn to books about ballet dancers, so I figured I'd read this. I really enjoyed it. There were some mistakes with grammar, punctuation, etc. so you may want to edit it, but it was mainly minor errors. I can not wait until the rest of this comes out; I want to see how the romance plays into it. I thought you used good descriptions and made every word interesting; I'm going to click the like button immediately! Good work!!
~Please review me~
*Want a review? Just ask!*

Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author