z

Young Writers Society

God Still Loves You (1)

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:38 pm
sofi says...

i loved this.

some of the images you used were amazing, i wish i could write something as good. they really seemed to capture the moment they were describing perfectly.

i wish i had something more constructive to say, but i really didn't see anything wrong with it!
'Don't you just love these long rainy afternoons in New Orleans when an hour isn't just an hour but a little bit of Eternity dropped into your hands- and who knows what to do with it?'
T.W.

Random avatar

Reviews: 27
Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:01 pm
powerofwords2008 says...

this is an interesting piece. you have a good usage of dialogue and accents and also the transitions and description are good as well. the numbers on the other hand appear to be more thought of on the spot toward the end. overall it's a good piece and i really want to know more about the girl. oh yeah. and in your description of the girl it appears as though you are talking about an old woman. i am not sure if that is intentional or not. but overall good piece.

I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman