z

Young Writers Society

Fatal love

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:18 pm
rememberme says...

I loved the fatal attraction part at the end(:. I thought this story was put togetrher in a hurry and should be in more detailed and more lengthy. I love how you make your points but I think you could add more to it, and it could be alot better. I loved how you wrote it. Good job.

Reviews: 4
Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:55 pm
Scarlet15 says...

This little piece is really good. I don't see anything wrong with it. x)

Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:02 pm
Scarlet15 says...

I love how it's written in "poem form". It's very interesting and it explains a lot. I didn't find any mistakes but overall I thought it was really good. :3

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:56 am
TheEaseDropper says...

I really like this, and it's so true. Even though I have never been in a realatioship I felt the pain and the hardness of being dumped.
TheEaseDropper :)

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
— RazorSharpPencil