Untitled Paranormal Romance

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 5214
Reviews 150
Don't want anybody to read this anymore. Sorry.
Last edited by Ross on Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
And we'll be a dream...

"Dee Dubbleyou." - BigBadBear




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 709
Reviews 83
i think the titles fine. i really liked it but you could make it just a little bit longer. i hope you do continue with this story, i actually quite injoyed it. conitnue with it.
"Hello, is this thing on?"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2209
Reviews 106
I liked this story so far, but it was really confusing to me in the beginning. I mean you started talking about a chihuahua and then skipped to a whole different subject.
Overall:
*it was funny
*creative
*could've been a bit longer..
Nice job. I hope to read more of your work.
If I can impact one person, just one, with my writing before I die, then I've lived a great life




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6400
Reviews 497
**LOCKED**

-:pirate3:
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber



Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown