z

Young Writers Society

My Story

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:40 pm
kinzygirl223 says...

It felt so good knowing he cared about me this much. At least there was someone left in my life. I love hime too, but he would probably end up dying. That's what happens to everyone I love. I thought about the note some more. I couldn't figure out what to do. Should I tell him? I was to scared to enter any relationship. I aslo realize that fear is what keeps us living. I decided I would tell him I felt the same way.

"Hey." Will walked into the room. Then he got a puzzled look on his face seeing I was wearing his jeans. "Breakfat is ready. Is there a reason you have my pants on?"

"Yea. I couldn't find mine." He smiled and went over to the dresser and pulled out my jeans.

"Here. You can still wear mine if you want to."

"Okay." I fingered the note I has rushed into the jeans.

"Come eat."

"Hey."

"What?"

"I found this," I pulled out the note and handed it to him.

"Oh. This. It doesn't mean anything." My head lowered slightly. "Unless you want it to mean something."

"I do. Will I feel the same way, I was just scared." He ran his hand down my cheek.

"I was scared too. Still am."

"Me too. I don't have any one. Nowhere to live."

"I wish I had something to say." He saw the sorrow in my eyes. He pulled me torward him and kissed my forehead. "I bet you can stay here until you are old enough to move out."

"Really?"

"Yea. I'll have to make sure it's okay with my parents." I would be eighteen in a couple of monts. For now I would stay with Will.

I started to plan the funeral for my mother. She was to buried next to my father. Will was very helpful and supportive. He always offered to help anyway he could. Sometimes it was hard to deal with, but I knew I had to.

When the day arrived of her funeral I knew I couldn't do it but I did anyway for mom.

Everyone sitting, so sad. They were trying to look happy but couldn't fight the sorrow. It always seems as if our world is only filled with sorrow. Then we find those little perks, and all the sorrow seems to drift away. For awhile at least.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:26 pm
keirab says...

I basically liked this. It had a smoothness to it that was kind of comforting but wasn't really different at all. Some grammatical errors:

kinzygirl223 wrote:It felt so good knowing he cared about me this much. At least there was someone left in my life. I love hime too, but he would probably end up dying. That's what happens--might want to change this to past tense--to everyone I love. I thought about the note some more. I couldn't figure out what to do. Should I tell him? I was to scared to enter any relationship. I aslo realize--again, change to past tense!-- that fear is what keeps us living. I decided I would tell him I felt the same way.

"Hey." Will walked into the room.Then--get rid of it--- he got a puzzled look on his face when he saw I was wearing his jeans. "Breakfast is ready. Is there a reason you have my pants on?"

Just fix a couple of these mistakes, and I like it!
Sgt: Now, it's quite simple to defend yourself against a man armed with a banana. First of all you force him to drop the banana; then, second, you eat the banana, thus disarming him. You have now rendered him 'elpless.
Palin: What if he's got a bunch?

Stories don't end because you stopped paying attention.
— SJ Whitby