z

Young Writers Society

If Only You Had Died

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Mon May 01, 2023 3:09 pm
C1oudyC1oudy says...

If Only You Had Died

They were always enemies. Always at each other's throats, trying to end each other. Making sure they were the one who came out on top.
Secretly though, they enjoyed it.

Each time one of them came close to winning, something would always mess them up. A little slip, a little tic. Always.

But they never suspected that this was because they had feelings for each other. They thought it was because they would be bored in the end if there was no one to fight. Romantic feelings were the last thing on their mind.

And yet.
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." - Steven Wright

ن٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱ

6 Reviews

Fri May 05, 2023 3:27 pm
C1oudyC1oudy says...

Atlas stares at the booklet in his hand. A boy named Lucifer was on the front page stating that he was the best hero around here. A small smile touches his lips as ideas on how to make the other's job difficult course through his mind. He was going to enjoy this. He was going to enjoy this a lot. A new home, a new village...
And a new 'enemy'
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

ن٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱ

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri May 05, 2023 3:33 pm
XLovelyJisungSkzX says...

Lucifer roamed through his castle. His castle guard, Amethyst, walked up to him. His long, purple tail swished as he walked. "Prince Lucifer," He said, bowing slightly. A scroll was in his hands. His dark skin glowed in the light of the castle. Lucifer's eyebrows raised. "What's this?" He asked, motioning to the scroll. "It's for you, my prince." Amethyst handed him the scroll. Lucifer scanned it, a smile appearing on his face.

A royal masquerade ball. This should be fun.

6 Reviews

Fri May 05, 2023 3:39 pm
C1oudyC1oudy says...

Atlas strides through the streets of the village with his head high and his blond hair bouncing. He saw posters of a masquerade ball all over. How fun, he thought, would it be to show up and cause a little mischief?
A slow smile creeps onto his face. He guesses he's going to do a little clothing and mask shopping today.
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

ن٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱ

Random avatar

Fri May 05, 2023 3:45 pm

Lucifer gets dressed into his normal outfit: a white spaghetti-strap tank with a lacey see-through pullover. He had worn short jean shorts and pastel-colored leggings underneath. he finished off the look with black high-top boots. He tied his turquoise-blue dreadlock curls into a bun, which complemented his dark skin. He tied his belt around his waist, which held his sword. He walked out of the castle and to the shopping area, looking at the suits and masks. He found a really nice white suit, with a matching lacey-white mask."It's perfect." he thought to himself as he walked into the store and bought it. He smiled. "tonight will be a perfect night.

6 Reviews

Fri May 05, 2023 3:51 pm
C1oudyC1oudy says...

Atlas was nearby, looking for his own costume. What his attention seemed to be drawn back to again and again was a blue suit with gems sowed in to represent the night sky with stars. It came with a mask of dark blue and black as white swirls around to represent the clouds. After a few minutes of looking at other suits, he finally picks up the first one his eyes stayed to. Holding it in the crook of his arm, he pays for it and gently folds it into a bag. Tonight was going to be fun.
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

ن٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱ

Random avatar

Fri May 05, 2023 3:57 pm

Later that night, Lucifer gets dressed in his suit. He lets his hair fall down, it flowed just barely past his shoulders. He slipped on his blue rhinestone necklace, given to him by his mom, who had passed the year before. He ran his fingers across it as he sighs, putting on his mask. "Not bad, Luci." He says to himself in the mirror as he puts his sword's belt around his waist. He walked out of the castle's doors and out to where the ball was being hosted. There were crowds of townspeople all dancing and having fun. He noticed a rather short boy, looking to be just about his own age, leaning against a wall, a glass of wine in his hand. They made eye contact, and he could feel his cheeks getting hot as he quickly looked away and started to pour himself a glass of wine.

6 Reviews

Fri May 05, 2023 4:03 pm
C1oudyC1oudy says...

Atlas takes a sip of the liquid in his cup, his eyes traveling over to Lucifer. He didn't recognize him as the greatest hero or the prince, just someone who had looked into his eyes and then looked away just as fast. Did I really have that effect on people, he thinks with a smirk. Drowning the rest of his wine, without a grimace, he strides over to Lucifer with his head high and confident behind his mask. As he nears, he morphs his smirk into a polite smile as he stops in front of the boy. Extending his dainty hand he says, "Hello, I'm Oliver."
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

ن٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱ

Random avatar

Fri May 05, 2023 4:08 pm

Lucifer gets surprised at this but turns to him. He was a lot taller than the boy, and he looked at him, never once breaking eye contact. He took his hand and smiled slightly, his necklace moving with him and gleaming in the light. "Hello, I'm..." He thought for a minute. Maybe it would be better if people didn't know his name, He thought to himself. "Mark. I'm Mark." He said, shaking his hand. "So, care for a dance?" He asked, his heart pounding. Wait- What was happening to him? He asked himself. He told himself long ago that he wouldn't find love, that he would keep his duties on the castle and his people, but then suddenly this mysterious person shows up and it changes? He thought. Seriously- he needed to focus. He smiled politely, and held out his hand, waiting for his answer.

6 Reviews

Fri May 05, 2023 4:13 pm
C1oudyC1oudy says...

Atlas' smile wavers, he hadn't expected this. Sure he had come over himself but he didn't come to dance. He didn't even know how to dance! He always messed up, tripping over his own feet. He swallows the lump in his throat and with some difficulty says, "I have no idea how to dance.." his voice low in a mumble. And a second too late, he realizes that the other, Mark, will take this opportunity to teach him. Inwardly, he groans. How could he have gotten himself into this tar pit? He should've just kept to himself.
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

ن٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱ

Random avatar

Fri May 05, 2023 4:17 pm

He smiles softly. "It's not that hard, just follow my lead." He grabs Oliver's hand, his skin soft as he leads him closer to the dancing area. He Places Oliver's other hand on his waist as he keeps his other hand in his. He placed his own hand on Oliver's waist. "Just keep following after me," He said as he started to move his feet. He smiled slightly. "See, you're already getting better at this." He told him. Who was this guy anyways? He asked himself. He had never seen anyone like him before. He had a weird vibe to him, a vibe that no one else had. He decided to let it go and continued dancing.

6 Reviews

Fri May 05, 2023 4:22 pm
C1oudyC1oudy says...

Atlas mumbles to himself while dancing, if Mark were to lean in and listen, he would realize that he was saying "Don't trip" over and over. His hand was gripping Mark's waist as he glances down every so often to watch their feet, particularly his own to make sure he doesn't step on him. His hair moves away from his ear to reveal a snake tattoo curling around his ear. "This isn't so hard." he mumbles this time, changing from his chant of 'don't trip'.
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

ن٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱ

Random avatar

Fri May 05, 2023 4:25 pm

Lucifer smiled, his eyes sparkling as he nodded. "It really isn't." His heart pounded more. He kept staring at Oliver's eyes, never breaking contact. He moved his hand to interlock their fingers, getting a better grip on his hand. For some reason, he had this instinct of protecting him with everything he had. Must be from his mother. He ignored it and kept staring at his eyes. "So, you're liking it?" He asked his voice low.

6 Reviews

Fri May 05, 2023 4:28 pm
C1oudyC1oudy says...

"The ball or dancing?" he asks. "If it's the ball, I've been to better. The dancing? First time. Or, official first time." he stumbles slightly, his head bumping into his chest before he rights himself again with a scowl. He was doing so good and now he's messed up. Frustrated, he bites his lip and concentrates on not stumbling again. He glances at their hands and at Mark's slightly too-tight grip. He didn't mind though, as long as he didn't break his bones, then they'd have a problem.
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

ن٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱ

Random avatar

Fri May 05, 2023 4:31 pm

"Hey it's okay, everyone messes up." He says, ruffling Oliver's hair before grabbing his waist again. He wanted to know more about him, wanted to get to see who this mysterious boy was. he stumbled himself, his arms wrapping around Oliver to catch himself from falling as his head rested on his shoulder. He had his eyes closed, thinking that he had fallen. He stayed there for a second, thinking that he had fallen.

Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence