z

Young Writers Society

If Only You Had Died

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Tue May 09, 2023 12:01 pm
C1oudyC1oudy says...

atlas takes a sip of his tea and then finishes it, smiling at the waiter who gives him his check. once paid, he leaves and wanders the street. he wasn't sure if he was in the mood to cause a little chaos that day, or if he just wanted to relax. maybe he should sleep, but he knew nightmares will show themselves if he tries.
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." - Steven Wright

ن٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱ

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:51 am
XLovelyJisungSkzX says...

Lucifer rolled his eyes as he stared at Na'Talia. She ran over and gave him an awkward hug. "Luci! Just the man I wanted to see!" She straightened out her pink hair. "What do you want?" He asked annoyingly as Amethyst leaned against the wall, tying his hair up. Na'Talia's face turned serious. "There has been word that a new war is starting in the South." Na'Talia lived far away from him, so she wasn't able to see her younger brother very often. "And I think you would be perfect for helping me. I mean, with your ice and my plants-" She paused to create a thorn bush. "I'm sure we can defend my kingdom together easily." His eyes widened, and his lips parted into a frown. "Talia, I have my own kingdom to run. I can't just leave it behind when there are criminals running around freely." He turned and started to walk away and towards the palace. "I thought you would say that, and that's why I'm going to tell you about what's happening with Melody." He froze at the sound of her name. He turned to her. "What do you mean?" He asked. Her lips parted into a line. "She's dying, Luci. And the only one that can heal her is Amethyst, and you're the only one who's strong enough to protect her."

Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences.
— Dr. Harrison Wells, The Flash