z

Young Writers Society

A New World

Reviews: 1
Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:55 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"Your ability focuses on life force itself and drains it. which means you should be able to control it through meditation and fully unlocking the ability to its highest power."
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:03 am
NothingMore905 says...

"i'll do it if it keeps you out of danger because something bigger is coming.." her eyes were an almost black color and she was clutching the blindfold tightly, obviously alert

Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:20 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"You need to focus on the life energy around you, when your eyes lock onto something you seem to begin pulling their life out of them. Which means you need to sever that connection." Silver said, now standing beside her.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

27 Reviews

Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:56 am
NothingMore905 says...

"i'll try it, i don't know whats coming but its getting close, we have a year at most to get my powers in control.." she then looked at silver, her eyes slowly changing back to normal

Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:58 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"And its best if i show you what I've been hiding, don't ya think?" silver murmured, moving his hand towards his white eye.

27 Reviews

Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:06 am
NothingMore905 says...

she nodded and looked at silver, eyes back to normal "i would like to see"

Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:14 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver slowly pulled a contact off his eye revealing his red eye, which in turn turned the tips of his white hair red. "Hello Autumn, my name is RedBear. Silver's nephew. A couple of years ago I died by the Creator's hand. Silver in turn absorbed me into his body." Said a voice coming from Silver but was clearly not Silver."

Spoiler! :
RedBear belongs to xenoboy05, go give him a follow ;)

27 Reviews

Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:19 am
NothingMore905 says...

"oh, hello Redbear, its nice to meet you" she smiled and her grip on the blindfold loosened "well, i'm just happy to meet you" she tilted her head to the side, smiling softly

Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:43 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Its nice to meet you too, Autumn" Redbear said, as their hair turned more red, signifying redbear was in control. "And I hope I'm making a good impression."

27 Reviews

Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:55 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"you are making a great impression" she put the blindfold on her head but didn't cover her eyes

Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:59 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Their hair turned back mostly white, showing Silver was once again in control "So, shall we get started on training your power?" Silver said as he outstretched his hand and summoned a demon, completely chained up by Magic-binding chains.

27 Reviews

Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:03 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"sure!" she smiled and turned towards the demon "how do i start though?"

Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:08 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Feel the life around you, with how your eyes work it should feel like life is flowing into you when your eyes are open."

27 Reviews

Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:14 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"like now?" she started looking around, confused on what was happening but it felt as if her power was growing stronger and looked at her hand "this is weird"

Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:34 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Now focus on the life energy flowing into you, try to picture it stopping. That should shut off your power."

I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.
— David Eddings