z

Young Writers Society

A New World

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:08 am
NothingMore905 says...

she nodded and stepped out of the cabin "since i don't know how to control it yet, i'm probably gonna have to use one of your weapons"

Reviews: 1
Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:11 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"What weapon type do you prefer?" Silver asked looking back at her.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

27 Reviews

Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:12 am
NothingMore905 says...

"any is fine with me, i've worked with plenty.." she was shaking slightly but tried to keep herself steady

Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:27 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver held his hand out to her and summoned a matching sword and shield, each branded with a dragon made of ice as he summoned a black-bladed scythe for himself to block the demon who lunged at them while they were talking.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

27 Reviews

Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:30 am
NothingMore905 says...

she smirked, her eyes changed and iredescent red under the blindfold, she dropped the sheild and it seemed like she teleported behind the demon, but she was just quick on her feet, she then lunged at the demon

Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:37 am
Silverthefox2 says...

The demon quickly turned to her, dodging her attack and gripping her wrist. "Careful little girl, wouldn't want a young thing like you getting hurt," he said, throwing her back and turning back to Silver as Silver grabbed his throat and knocked his sword out of his hand. "Don't you dare touch her!" he said, as ice began to cover the ground around his feet and around the demon's neck before the demon kicked away from him and landed a couple of feet away.

27 Reviews

Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:40 am
NothingMore905 says...

she struggled to get up but then a type of purple light appeared in strings of some sort in the surrounding area but then she stood up, grabbing the sword which caused the strings to surround it "shit..."

Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:52 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"You Okay?" Silver asked as the ice slowly began covering his arm as he made his way to Autumn.

27 Reviews

Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:58 am
NothingMore905 says...

she put her hand up, stopping him "don't, its not safe" she looked at him with fear in her eyes, the light started getting taller slowly

Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:17 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver stopped and smiled "I'd be afraid if the creator would let me die." he said stepping into the light and standing next to her, gently patting her head, turning off her power temporarily. "That will seal your powers temporarily, it should help you stay level-headed."

27 Reviews

Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:21 am
NothingMore905 says...

"it got out of control again..." she looked at the ground and wrapped her arms around herself, dropping the sword and dropping to her knees, shaking

Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:38 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"Its okay, Autumn, We will deal with that in time, for now. lets deal with this problem." He said as his eyes began to glow and ice began forming on his body and began breaking off and started floating around him. "My powers seem to be working fully for now, so ill show you what I'm like at full strength."

27 Reviews

Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:41 am
NothingMore905 says...

she had her head in her knees, quieter then usual and was zoned out, thinking what would happen if her power got strong enough to harm him no matter what he is

Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:47 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver stood up and glared at the demon. "You have my full attention now." Silver said, and the demon smiled at his remark. "Wonderful, I can rid myself of this puny form." The demon said as he gripped his sword tighter and began regenerating and becoming bigger.

27 Reviews

Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:55 am
NothingMore905 says...

the light then appeared once again but it was a dark red this time, she stood, up, took her blindfold, her eyes were a deep dark red, the power didn't stay off as long as it should've, she then walked over to the demon and stood in front of it

You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time