z

Young Writers Society

A New World

Reviews: 1
Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:26 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver smiled as she held onto the tail. "Maybe it'll be okay this once" he said laying next to her, making sure he doesnt touch her but began wrapping his tails around her like a blanket.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:29 am
NothingMore905 says...

she then smiled in her sleep and curled into a ball, considering her small size she looked like a child sleeping peacefully

Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:31 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver slowly fell asleep beside her. Using a few of his tails as a blanket of his own.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

27 Reviews

Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:33 am
NothingMore905 says...

she then sighed in her sleep and her body relaxed slowly

Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:06 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver slept there quietly till the morning, and as he awoke he unwrapped his tails from Autumn's body and stood up to stretch. "I think ill take a walk for a bit." He said standing up and walking out the door.

27 Reviews

Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:09 pm
NothingMore905 says...

she woke up quickly an hour later and looked around frantically, forgetting where she was and stood up "must've been tired" she then yawned and rubbed her eyes, still waking up

Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:35 am
Silverthefox2 says...

A dark figure stood at the treeline near the cabin. "That's where master said to attack..." it said, stumbling towards the small wood cabin.

27 Reviews

Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:37 am
NothingMore905 says...

her head shot towards the dark figure and stepped back slightly "what the...?"

Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:48 am
Silverthefox2 says...

The figure stepped out into the sun, it was revealed to be what looked like a partially decayed demonic entity, as it kept stumbling towards the cabin it held its hand out and a black sword appeared out of thin air. "I will exterminate you on my master's command."

27 Reviews

Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:51 am
NothingMore905 says...

"shit..." she looked around for silver frantically and kept stepping back, she didn't know how to control her power yet, so, all she could do was stare at the entity

Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:15 am
Silverthefox2 says...

The demon rushed towards her and as it got close it lunged its sword at her in a piercing manner, which was deflected into the ground by a small projectile followed by the demon getting punched by a sprinting Silver. "Get inside!" Silver yelled looking over at her as the demon stumbled trying to get up.

27 Reviews

Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:18 am
NothingMore905 says...

she looked at silver with a terrified expresion and then ran inside the cabin

Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:26 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver shifted his body towards the demon. "You dare attack me? do you know what I am?" The demon spoke, obviously furious. "Yes, I know what you are, you are one of kara's demons... or used to be, you probably work for a lesser one now." Silver said, and the demon growled at the remark and rushed towards Silver, swinging with a wide slash, which silver reacted to by dropping down onto all fours under it and slamming his tails into the demon's stomach, stunning it and sending it backward. "Autumn, can you kill it with your gaze?" Silver asked calmly.

27 Reviews

Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:32 am
NothingMore905 says...

"its already dead, i don't think i can kill something thats already dead but i can try and help with another one of my skills" she looked at him and back at the entity "what are you targeting..?" she said with a shaky voice but she had to know what it was targeting first before doing anything

Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:06 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"It's a high-class demon. Created by what people would refer to as 'The Creator', Or at least it used to be, he's an outcast now. Not even referred to as one of the creator's demons anymore. He's tough but we can defeat him." Silver said watching the demon closely.

Be careful or be roadkill.
— Calvin