z

Young Writers Society

Beyond the Darkness

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:12 am
Ljungtroll says...

Anakin caught him and passed him off to the other officers. "I'll need your comm information to transfer the credits."
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

Formerly RavenLord, formerly GrandWild
she/her

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:27 am
View Likes
ChieTheWriter says...

Sirejj reached for his comm, keeping an eye on all those around him. He pulled up a few codes. "There we are."
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

112 Reviews

Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:29 am
Ljungtroll says...

Anakin set about transferring the credits.
"You're very lucky the Rebellion values honest transactions," Tarkin said tetchily.
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

she/her

75 Reviews

Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:42 am
View Likes
ChieTheWriter says...

"I would agree, but I would expect nothing less from a valiant group of freedom fighters." His tone was testing but not challenging. He might could escape if they turned on him but he couldn't fight them all and would like his credits.
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

112 Reviews

Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:30 pm
Ljungtroll says...

"You would do well to speak respectfully," Anakin growled.

she/her

75 Reviews

Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:22 pm
View Likes
ChieTheWriter says...

"My apologies." He shut up after that but still held his head it. There apparently was to be no bantering with this one and while defying authority was a pastime of his, he also preferred to keep his head on his shoulders.

112 Reviews

Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:55 pm
Ljungtroll says...

"The credits are transferred," he said after a moment. "You may depart. Do not presume to hinder our goals again."

she/her

75 Reviews

Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:07 pm
View Likes
ChieTheWriter says...

He nodded, ready to get out of there. "Many thanks." He turned took a path to the west to find his original hideout. He felt much more comfortable the more distance was put between them.

(he tries to sass Tarkin and gets sassed back, he tries to sass Anakin and loses a limb)

112 Reviews

Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:48 pm
Ljungtroll says...

(Good dynamics all around)

"He's Force-Sensitive, I believe," Tarkin said as he watched him go.
"Indeed." Anakin nodded. "I will have to look into him, see what I can find."
"I expect you'll find very little. He seems very wary."

she/her

75 Reviews

Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:03 am
View Likes
ChieTheWriter says...

Sirejj definitely felt more comfortable away from Anakin. He had his money and was planning on getting a good meal and some drink down before getting off this planet.

112 Reviews

Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:38 pm
Ljungtroll says...

"Did you really pay him?"
"That was the deal. The Mediator insisted we try to be unantagonistic in this situation."
Tarkin frowned. "He's only a bounty hunter."

she/her

75 Reviews

Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:13 pm
View Likes
ChieTheWriter says...

It wasn't long before Sirejj would be out of sight of the two of them.

112 Reviews

Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:51 am
Ljungtroll says...

(Wanna skip?)

she/her

75 Reviews

Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:20 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

(That'd probably be best. I can set up if you like. Maybe he'll find the spy/traitor somewhere exchanging information to the empire that the rebellion is planning that attack on dooku and grievous. And he'd end up wanting in. Common enemies and all)

It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
— Voltaire