z

Young Writers Society

Friends on the Other Side

4103 Reviews

Reviews: 4103
Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:59 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Kate raised her eyebrows ever so slightly. "Follow me." She turned to Jennifer and Susan.

"Are you guys sure you want to tag along still?"

"No," said Jennifer, but if Susie's going I'll go.

They both turned to Susan who shrugged. "I am a little curious, and the other option is complete boredom."

"I could take you somewhere," suggested Jennifer. Susan seemed to gulp heavily. "Umm..umm. Let.. let's see what happens for a little bit first. Then. Then we can go if... if we must."

Jennifer nodded. "That's settled then."

Kate nodded as well. "Follow me then."

Spoiler! :
Yup. This should hopefully set that up.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:15 pm
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
great !!! want to do the timeskip in the next post? i'd do it, but it's your world, so i'd feel more comfortable if u did it >>

I followed behind Kate with yet another stretch, having no qualms with the current plan. As long as I got back in my body, I'd be good.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

4103 Reviews

Reviews: 4103
Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:13 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Kate let out a sigh of relief. "Alright...so now that we're here. Concentrate on what's being said because there's about to a lot of information headed your way right now." She gestured to their immediate surroundings which was currently a large black box.

"Try not to get distracted."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

Writing is the geometry of the soul.
— Plato