z

Young Writers Society

Reserved #1.0

Reviews: 0

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:09 pm
Ignorance says...

Emile was a bit of an oddball. He absolutely ADORED humans. They were so interesting!! Of course, humans were constantly seen as a threat. So the alien was a bit of an outcast among his people. That's why he was out here, living away from the village. He was sleeping, when he heard a crash. Starting awake, he rushed to go investigate. He looked through the bramble, and gasped. No way. A human lay by a ruined escape pod, barely conscious.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping

Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:37 pm
ILikeBirbs says...

Remy was pretty sure he was dead. Something had happened to his ship, and he was launched away in an escape pod. He figured that was where he would die, being stuck in space forever, but he landed somewhere, hitting his head. Now he knew it was pretty much over, because he was most likely alone, as there was never any proof of life outside of earth.

19 Reviews

Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Ignorance says...

Emile carefully approached the human. He knew it..! They were real! They had sent that capsule from space, and now, one was here, on planet Vux! He couldn’t believe it!!! He carefully picked up the human, trying to calm his excitement. He gathered the human’s belongings and rushed off to his home.
Do you how do?

Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:07 pm
ILikeBirbs says...

Remy was confused. He was being moved by someone or something, which was weird. Maybe one of hid crewmates had also landed here. Or maybe there were aliens on this planet that would skin him alive and then stone him to death. He was really hoping it wasn't the second one.

19 Reviews

Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:16 pm
Ignorance says...

Emile got the human inside, setting him on something similar to a couch. He put his belongings on a nearby counter and grabbed his journal, scanning the pages for something that could maybe help this human, if he was still alive.
Do you how do?

Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:19 pm
ILikeBirbs says...

Remy fell completely unconscious, telling himself he wouldn't ever wake up again and then he wouldn't have to be stressed over getting back to earth. Maybe there wouldn't be enough oxygen on this planet planet he'd suffocate in his sleep. It'd be the nicest way to go compared to the other scenarios he created completely in his mind

19 Reviews

Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:33 pm
Ignorance says...

Fortunately, there was enough oxygen on this plant so that Remy could survive. Emile got to work, making some food that the human would be able to digest. He also got him a drink similar to water. Once done, he watched the human, in disbelief that there was really one in his home. His tail was swaying like crazy.
Do you how do?

Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:39 pm
ILikeBirbs says...

Remy stayed unconscious for now, now kinda hoping he would die, just so he didn't have to figure out how to get back to earth without potentially having to avoid getting killed.

19 Reviews

Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:42 pm
Ignorance says...

Emile poked at the human’s cheek curiously. Squishy… he poked at the human, looking him over and trying to see if he would wake up soon.
Do you how do?

Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:49 pm
ILikeBirbs says...

(hehe, s q u i s h y)

Remy started to wake up because he felt like he was being watched and something was poking him.

19 Reviews

Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:55 pm
Ignorance says...

Emile paused, his eyes widening and sparkling. His tail wagged quickly, as the antennae on his head fluttered just as fast. He was finally about to meet a real human!!
Do you how do?

Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:04 pm
ILikeBirbs says...

Remy opened his eyes and looked over, noticing someone who looked kinda human but had a tail and an antenna. Either an alien or some sort of furry

"Wh..what the :!: are you?"

19 Reviews

Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:10 pm
Ignorance says...

{PFFT-}

“Um- hello-!! I’m Emile!! I’m a Znupen, the dominant speices on Vux. It’s so nice to meet you, human!!!”

Emile smiled widely. His species was able to adapt to any language by hearing a few words of it, a survival technique that had evolved long ago.
Do you how do?

Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:16 pm
ILikeBirbs says...

"Mhm, that's cool. I'm Remy. Can you maybe explain what's going on?"

I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice